Part II

10:10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

In three days will be our 2nd anniversary. Byul has been feeling really, really sick lately. She easily gets tired even though she's not working, she's also been having nosebleeds and headaches.

I tried taking her to the hospital but she kept on insisting that it's normal and that she's fine. I am really concerned about her health. I make sure that she really eats the right amount of food three times a day.

Byul is washing the dishes right now. I told her that I can do it but she doesn't let me.

Minutes later, I heard shattering of glass coming from the kitchen. I quickly stood up and ran to Byul. When I got there, shattered glass was all over the floor. I put on my slippers and carried Byul to the sofa. Her hand was bleeding.

"Stay here, I'm getting the first aid kit." I said and took the kit. I made my way back only to see her crying.

I quickly took out the cotton balls and the wound cleaner. "Shh, Baby.. Please don't cry." I wiped her tears with my thumb.

I cleaned her cuts and put on the bandages. "What happened? Are you hurt else where?" I asked.

"I dropped the plates because they were too heavy for me. I'm fine now." she said. "How many plates did you carry?"

"3 plates."

Three plates? But that's not heavy.

"Maybe you're just tired. Go to sleep, ne?" I lead her to our room and tucked her into bed. "Good night, Baby." I said and kissed her forhead.

I sat down on a chair beside our bed and looked at her sleeping figure. She's so pretty.

*****

Just two more days. I wanted to surprise Byul for our 2nd anniversary. I want it to be grand so I spoke to my friends on what I should do until I finally got what I should do for her.

*****

Tomorrow is the big day!

Our anniversary is going to be celebrated at the beach resort where me and my friends are helping each other to pay the rent of the resort house. Luckily, it doesn't really cost that big.

We are decorating the house for tomorrow. I bought many candles, roses and pink heart-shaped sticky notes for decorations.

I started writing sweet things and pick-up lines on the sticky notes.

After that, I started helping my friends in placing the candles. "Where should we place the candles?" my friend, Sehun, asked.

"I'll take care of these. You can go home, you guys did a good job." I said.

They all went to their homes and only I was left. I started taking the candles and putting them on the floor to make a 'path' which Byul is going to follow. I took the roses and took their petals off but I left some roses for tomorrow. I scattered the rose petals inbetween the candles path.

I did more decorating until I got tired and decided to go home, to Byul.

I just arrived in the house. "Byul! I'm home, Baby where are you?" I yelled and I could here my voice echo through the house. Hmm, strange. She usually answers me back immediately with a hug or a kiss.

I looked in our room and I saw her sleeping. I saw her moved a bit and she opened her eyes. "Oh, hi Baby. How are you?" she smiled at me while getting up to sit on the bed.

I smiled back and said, "I'm fine. How about you? Were you feeling any headaches?" she shook her head.

I walked to her and also sat on the bed, facing her. "Baby, tomorrow, wear a nice dress, ne? You'll go somewhere. I'll tell Sehun to pick you up at 9." I said to her while caressing her cheek.

She smiled and answered, "Yes, Baby. But where is Sehun taking me?"

"Secret. You'll know tomorrow. Now, go back to sleep. Good night, I love you." I said and kissed her.

*****

I am so excited for today! Today is finally our 2nd year together!

I wonder what Byul would wear. I bet she'll be very, very pretty.

I am here in the resort house with Sehun and the others continuing the decorations. I checked the time on the wall clock. It's quarter to 9 and Sehun needs to pick Byul up.

"Hyung, I'll be going now. I'll call you when we're near." Sehun said and I nodded.

"Second year, eh? Congratulations, Hyung!" Jongin, also one of my friends, patted my back.

"Thanks, Jongin!" I smiled at him. "I'm going home okay? My mom's waiting for me." he said and I nodded. I thanked him again for the help he gave me in decorating the house.

*****

It's been a while now but Byul hasn't arrived yet. I wonder what's taking them so long. I also haven't receive a call from Sehun.

I checked the time again, it's now 9:02.

My phone rang and I quickly grabbed it from the table. Thank God, it's Sehun!

I swiped the screen.

"Hello? Sehun, what took you so long? Are you guys near? Should I light the candles? Do I--"

I couldn't continue my sentences as he cut me off.

"Hyung! Hyung, shut up and listen!" he yelled through the phone.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked.

"Eunbyul.. She.."

"What happened to her?" I was really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter