Part I

10:10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan asked her out on a 'friendly date' in which he's finally going to tell her. She hesitated at first but he convinced her that it's going to be fine.

They arrived at the venue, the amusement park. They knew that they were too old for this but this is where they first met so this is the place Luhan picked. He wanted this place to be full of memories. This is the place they met, this is the place he'll confess to her.

"Hey, remember when we first time we met?" Luhan asked her, biting on his ice-cream.

"Yeah, you were lost and so am I. You were too cute back then." she answered chuckling at the end.

"Back then? Just back then? What about now?" he pouted.

"You're still cute. But you really look like a girl." she chuckled. "No, I don't! I'm manly! Isn't it obvious?"

She chuckled once again and replied, "No, it isn't."

Luhan gasped. "Wha-wha?! Bu-but I'm manly!" Luhan kept whining and whining until Eunbyul laughed and said, "Okay, okay you're manly"

"Yes!" he yelled in victory.

"In the opposite." Eunbyul said in a mischievous way. Luhan glanced at her.

"Fine, call me whatever you want. I don't care anyway." Luhan said and looked away from her.

It was now Eunbyul's turn to look at Luhan. He looked so serious and she suddenly felt guilty. But in reality, he was just testing her if she would easily let go if they become 'together'. "Luhan, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. Please forgive me?" Eunbyul hugged him. Luhan bit his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling.

"You sure you were just kidding?" He asked and she nodded.

He gave out a small laugh which made Eunbyul tilt her head in confusion. "Why are you laughing?" she asked.

He just smiled at her and she shrugged it off.

"What time is it?" Eunbyul asked. Luhan glanced at his wrist watch and noticed that it was already 10:00 pm. He was planning to finish confessing to her at 10:10 because he says that that time is special for him.

"Ten more minutes, Luhan. Just ten more.." he thought to himself. He was pretty nervous.

"It's 10:00 pm." he said.

He glanced at his wrist watch again. "9 more minutes."

It was quiet for a few seconds as they walked around the amusement park. Luhan noticed that she kept glancing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter