FINAL

Bicycle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bicycle

I’ll pick you up, even when there’s only a bicycle left.

approx. 1300+ words

 

Seunghyun was known as the famous-yet rich CEO, everybody knew that, and his wife wasn’t an exception. She knew him very well. She knew that he wasn’t raised in a poor family, quite the contrary. He was raised in an almost-perfect family. He was used to be a spoiler boy but she changed his life. She made him not useless like he was used to be. She was an angel for him.

Ferrari, Porche, Mercedez, Ford, Bugatti, Range Rover, those were just a little of his property, you haven’t seen it all if you’re wondering though. He had always took her into high class restaurants or seeing those intern attractions. She had to admit that he could be annoying sometimes. He also got this selfish side, she thought. She also had to be be the one who succumb, while he, don’t ask.

Ugh how she hope one day he would at least change his behavior. Like sweeter, more understanding, caring, and so on.

Until one day, a day that changed their day. One day that she had been waiting for.

It was raining. The clock pointed at 5.15 pm. She had to go home already.

Ugh.

Her car was getting repaired due to its machine problem. Their driver was aboard. Was it possible to call him? Would he pick her up? In this rainy day? She bet he would prefer staying at home, watching tv with Charlie ─his beloved pet─ than picking her up. She bet he wouldn’t want to get wet. She sighed. She couldn’t be more surprised.

She decided to just hail a cab. She then packed her things and quited her room. The whole room was empty. Being a CEO made her have no choice but to be the last one to go home. Thanks God, there was Minzy who was still on the receptionist desk.

“Finally you’re out from your room. I thought you won’t go home.” She didn’t look so surprised finding her eonni just got out.

Bom just flashed a smile, “Yea, I still had to finish my report first. And sadly, rain comes. I think I will hail a cab.”

Minzy nodded, “Take care eonni, robbers are being trending topic currently.” She lowered the last words.

Bom chuckled, “You’re too much watching tv Minzy. I have to go now by the way. Ah, send my regards to your mom too, I know she can get through it.”

“Thankyou so much eonni. Yes, I will.”

“See you tomorrow, bye.”

“See you too eonni, bye.” They bid goodbye and flashing each others’ smiles.

Bom was already on the basement. She opened her umbrella, and held it. She walked to the edge of the pavement, waiting for a taxi to pass.

One minute.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

And fifteen minutes had passed.

No taxis were available.

Even when it passed, it was already hailed. She sighed. Should she just call him instead? But again, apart of her said that it would just be useless. Maybe if she walked further she would’ve found a taxi?

She was about to walk away when suddenly someone appeared with a black jacket, riding a bicycle. She thought she was about to get robbed but,

“Seunghyun? What are you doing here?” she had to raise her voice due to the rain which was getting heavy. She moved her umbrella so that they both were under it.

He wiped the water on his face, damm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter