Chappy 1 and the last one :)))

Sevens

 

Ugh, sunlight! Sunlight! Err..

The ray of the sun woke me up.  This only means that it’s another day, new case and another person to deal with.  I wonder who that could be.

I read my schedule for today and I saw a guy who named kim hyun joong. Hmm.. he must be something, I should go find him now. I wonder what he looks like.

“Kim Hyun Joong,  26 years old, what’s his case? Hmm.. why it is not indicated? He’s quite handsome anyways”

I said it while I’m reading the profile of this man. So mysterious.. by the way, It’s a rare encounter to have a mid-aged man. My usual clients are elders or very famous people, hmm.. today is something special. I better prepare myself today.

I live in an apartment particularly at the 10th floor of a building. My room? It’s quite weird, you can see tons of different things posted on my wall, I always post anything that reminds me of my every client. You can see pictures, articles or even just a candy wrapper. Oh crap, I’ll be late now, I should take a bath.

Refreshing, my goodness, why do I have a job during this kind of day? It’s really hot! As usual, I wear my white sleeveless with black hoodies, black pants and my black sneakers. Trust me, I’m not your usual girl.

I walk out of my apartment, I should start finding that guy. According to this thingy, he is at the park right now.

Finally! I’m already at the park. Then where is that guy. I should start searching for him.

Oh God!! Where is that man?? I forgot his looks I’m sorry, anyways, it’s really weird, I never forget my client’s face. Never ever and it is the first time.

“Oh noona, why did you call me?”

“Oh hyun joong, did you find her already? Did you find your sevens now?”

Did I heard it right? Sevens?? Actually, there’s a man infront of me talking on his phone. Is he kim hyun joong?

“Not yet noona, what she looks like?”

“just a girl who loves black.. if you ever see a girl who wear almost black then she’s your sevens”

“Okay noona thanks”

“bye hyun joong!! I love you!! Take care okay??”

“Okay noona! Take care too! Don’t forget to take care about eomma and appa okay?”

“okay bye!”

“it’s not bye noona, it should be Farewell”

“if you say so! Then Farewell! Be happy hyun joong okay?”

“arasso, arasso, I will now find that girl”

He hung up his mobile phone then he suddenly looks to me.

“excuse me miss, but are you my sevens?”

What? How can he know about that thing?? He’s really mysterious no he’s weird! It will be an unusual day!!

I just nod to him. It’s kinda irritating because he scan my looks from top to bottom? What’s wrong with my outfit? It’s my daily dress! Gosh!

“Good, come on let’s go?”

Wait wait wait, where are we going. I should be the one who will lead the way where will we go.

“Uhmm.. excuse me, but where are you taking me? I should be the…”

“Shh.. just follow me okay? I want to do some things before I leave please?”

Fine, what can I do, this client is hard headed.

“Oh alright”

“yes! Gomawo!!”

And the next scene, he hugs me.. WHAT!! He hugs me??? O.O okay what’s the big deal but why did my heart skip a beat.?

“by the way, what’s your name my sevens?”

“ahh,, so min”

I smiled to him. What’s with this guy? He knows that he’s leaving then he is jolly and happy. Gaah! He’s really crazy! Doesn’t he feel any sadness? Should I ask him? What for right? Okay I will just let him.

“wow what a beautiful name, and you got a beautiful smile so min. do I need to introduce my self?  I’m pretty sure that you know me haha”

“you’re kim hyun joong right? Other than that? I don’t really know about you”

“is that so? Okay.. by the way, I want to have a date with you!!”

“You want a da.. WHAT!!”

“a date, don’t you want it?”

What’s with this man? He’s now asking me for a date? I thought he knows me? Arggh!! And my heart, why are you so jumpy today? I feel a frog jumping inside my chest seriously.

“Whatever, uh let’s not waste time hyun joong”

“hmm.. so do you know the basics of a date?”

“I really don’t know”

“aigoo, fine, let’s go to the cinemas first, let’s watch something! What do you want to watch?”

I really don’t know any movies. In fact it’s my first time to watch movies today. I don’t have even just a simple tv set at my apartment.

“it’s up to you”

“wew! Okay, let’s watch this one, it looks romantic!”

“okay”

I just agreed to what he said. Honestly, I don’t know what he means by romantic? Romance? Infatuation? Or the feelings brought by the oxytocin? I really don’t know.

So this is a cinema? Wow! It’s really dark here. I almost fell at one of the stairs because I don’t see that one. thanks to this fella, I bump into his back.

“oh sorry!”

“it’s okay.. just give me your hand”

I follow what he said, I give my hand to him. He holds it and we start to walk. Please froggy heart stop jumping now!! What’s with this hand to hand action? Why does my heart race again? Oh gosh! What is this feeling? I think I will leave first than him because of this.

We sat at the center part. The movie I think lasted for two hours. I really feel embarrass because at the latter part of the movie I did not control my sleepy feeling and I suddenly sleep while watching and the more embarrassing part of that is  I used his shoulder to lay my head. Waaa! It’s really really embarrassing! But why it is like that? I feel secure when I lay my head upon his shoulder. Weird..

“It’s really a good movie right?”

“ah yes”

I wished that my lovelife will be like that but I know it’s impossible and… too late.. by the way, I’m kind of hungry, come on let’s eat!!

“but hyun joong, Sorry, I don’t have money for today.. I will not eat”

“oh, don’t worry, it’s a date right? And I’m the one who said that I will be your date today so I will be incharge of everything”

And he winked at me. Oh gosh! I think I will gonna faint! Tell me he’s not that cute! Please tell me!! I should slap my face now.

He hold my hand again and this time my froggy heart is now jumping out of control. What’s with this man that he can give me a heart attack.

“Come on, I actually like to hold your hand so min. your hand is so soft.”

“thank you”

We’re infront of a restaurant I think? The restaurant looks elegant. My dress doesn’t fit here.

“Ah uhmm.. Hyun Joong”

“why?”

There his smile again. I will gonna faint seriously. He stopped infront of the door.

“I think my dress is not appropriate in that place. The place looks high class. Let’s just have a lunch at my apartment?”

Wait, why do I offer my apartment? What’s with you Jung So Min!!

“Okay!! Wait, let’s go at the supermarket first, I will gonna cook for you.”

“you don’t need to cook for me hyun joong, I’m just nothing”

“you’re not nothing so min, you’re special”

WHAT DID HE SAY?? I’m what?? Special?? Special is something you want to treasure and cherish right? I’m now confused and I really want to thank also my heart for being so stubborn today.

Again, we walk hand in hand. Many people were looking at us. I wonder why??

“Why are they looking at us hyun joong? Do we look like criminals?”

He just chuckles and we continue to walk.

“Hmm.. I’ll take the cart!! So min, want to ride?”

“huh?”

“I said, ride in this cart! I will push you around hehe”

“is it okay?”

“ofcourse, it will be fun promise!!”

I follow again what he said! I’m infront of the cart and he’s pushing me at the back. Yay! What is this sudden feeling again? I really feel happy!

We pick whatever food we want to it and he’s pushing the cart in full speed. It’s really fun and he always says “zoom zoom zoom” while pushing it. I’m just laughing along the way.

“Okay mam, and this is the end of our trip. Wew so min, what’s your weight? Don’t eat too much okay?”

“yah!”

I just slapped his arm. I’m not obese you know.

“kidding! Wow, I never thought we will buy all of this haha.. Come on! Let’s go at your apartment”

“Okay!”

This time, I’m the one who initiates to hold his hand. It’s nothing wrong right? But why does his face suddenly turns red?

“hey are you alright hyun joong?”

“yes yes I’m alright”

“why does your face turns red?”

“ah this..”

Then he bows at me.

“it’s nothing so min, don’t mind me hehe”

“ahh alright!”

After 10 minute ride of taxi, we finally arrive at my apartment. Too bad, there’s no elevator here so we need to climb by stairs.

“Sorry hyun joong, my apartment is at the 10th floor, there’s no elevator here.”

“It’s alright! Come on!”

He’s really tired when we reached my apartment. I’m really sorry for you fella!

“Wow! You have a cool apartment here so min!”

“Oh thanks! Actually it’s unusual”

He looks thoroughly at the wall.

“What’s all of this so min?”

“Ahh it’s nothing, my interest maybe?”

“you’re interested on different case studies?? Wow!! Amazing!”

“ah yes”

“okay wait here, I will cook our lunch.. I think it will took for about an hour”

“oh okay, take your time hihi”

Oh my, why do I feel sleepy?? Oh gosh! Anyways, I will just take a nap first. I lay my head on the table and I start to shut my eyes.

*click*

Ohh what’s the flashy thingy that I felt while I’m sleeping? I open my eyes. Wait, is our lunch ready now?

“You’re just on time so min, I just finished cooking our meal today.”

“Really? Yay! Wait, are you hiding something from your back?”

“ahh.. no no.. it’s nothing so min”

“okay if you say so.. excuse me first, I will go the restroom”

“okay, I will prepare everything”

After I go to the restroom, I saw many foods at my table

“wow, what’s this?”

“it’s a pasta dish so min! here take this”

Wooow! Take it easy fella! Why are you feeding me? Okay heart will you please shut up now.

I hold the fork indicating that “it’s fine hyun joong, I can eat by myself” but instead, he insist to let it go. Okay fine I give up!

“This is delicious hyun joong!! I never taste any food better than this! Best food for me!”

“thanks! I feel great you like it!”

We started to eat, on the table are, the main dish which is the pasta he made, toasted bread with a twist I think and a cheesecake for the dessert! Wii.. I will be bloating this time!

“So hyun joong hmm.. tell me about your life. Like families or something”

“Hmm okay, so I have a father well of course, a mother and an older sister. Our family is nothing special you know. I’m a part time model actually.”

“ohh is that so?”

“yes..”

“hmm.. then what are your likes? I mean your interest something like that”

“oh that? I really dreamed to be an action star! I want adventures actually.”

“haha, what? An action star? Like superman? Batman?”

“haha, so min I said action stars not superheroes”

“mianhe haha”

“oh by the way, are you a goth or something?”

“what??”

“I mean, are you really an all-black girl?”

“ohh that, you know my job hyun joong, I need to maintain my image haha”

“hahaha I think you’re right! But try to dresses lively, it may be effective also”

“neeh! This is my daily dress, I’m used to it”

After an hour of talking, laughing then talking again, we finished eating! Great! Two people can eat all those food earlier! I’m proud of myself.. hahaha

“Ohh hyun joong I’m full now, we better get going!”

“haha, me too, hmm so where did you want to go? It’s still 3 in the afternoon”

“I don’t know, just lead the way!”

“Ohh! I know a place! Come on!”

He hold my hand again. This time I have no idea where we are going.

“hey hey.. wait, arcade house??”

“yes so min! come on let’s have fun!”

“okay fine!”

He buys tons of tokens; he said that we will try every machine of that place. I just agreed to him. I’m also excited actually.

We played the air hockey and it’s really fun! Next is the shoot the ball thingy. Then we also try the dance revo machine. I really enjoy that one even though at first I can’t get the steps right but after of several trials I succeeded hahaha, hyun joong taught me how ofcourse. After the dance revo, we try the shooting game. We did not leave that one until we finished our mission and again we succeeded. After that one, we have the racing. We even tried the machines for kids. We really enjoy at that moment.

“hey so min, we have tokens, want to sing?”

“me? Singing? I doubt I could”

“you could do that!“

He hold my hand again and we headed towards the karaoke room.

“let’s sing a duet alright?”

“okay”

“what’s song do you want?”

“hmm.. anything! Hihi”

“aishh, okay! Let’s just sing sarang in ga yo”

“wow! I love that song!”

“really!!”

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind
I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

Hey, hey, why do I feel the song? I also feel the same. Oh my, what’s this feeling? Someone help me!

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love

Uh oh, what’s this.. Love? I never really thought of it.. Have I found love? Is this called love?

When I think about it [when I think about it]

I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled

I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings

I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories

Please don't ever leave me again

Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy

Please stay by me~

 

I already love you so much (you're the only one)

And that’s the last lines of the song. While he was singing that lines he was looking at me. His eyes seem saying something that my mind could not understand.

 Why? Why? This is not right! This is really not right! You’re different so min, remember that. Tears started to fall. Oh please, my eyes don’t be so stubborn also like my heart. I don’t want him to see me crying. I should not be pitiful, I’m an unusual girl. It’s not right to fall for someone else! I thought that I don’t have this emotion or feelings.

I just go outside and ran. While running, my tears also starting to fall. I don’t care if I bump into someone, I just wished that he will never catch me. I’m just his simple sevens, we will depart soon.

“Hey so min! hey!”

I could still hear his voice even though I think I’m now far away. Don’t bother me now hyun joong, I’m now starting to doubt about myself, this is not me. This is not the real jung so min. the real so min is heartless, cold, and has no reaction at all. I should be the sevens and only the sevens of this guy in the first place. This is not true right? Tell me I’m dreaming!! Oh please tell me! I’m not falling in love!!

Oh crap he’s now near me, Not now my dear legs, please have the strength to run more. Oh please! I know that it’s my responsibility but I should also control this feeling.

“So min!! wait!!”

Sigh of defeat I give up.

“hey what’s wrong with you? Did I do something bad?”

“no hyun joong it’s me, it’s me..”

“huh? I can’t understand you”

“why do I have this feeling? I always think that I’m just a completely emotionless creature that do not feel any infatuation or something.. something that is called love! Why?”

“hey hey.. shh.. shh.. stop crying”

He huggged me and this time, I responded to his hug, I’m now crying at his chest. I couldn’t control this anymore.

I find it weird, because..

I should not be like this

By this time you should know that I’m an angel

An angel that a person should not be encountered

An angel that should be heartless, emotionless and just doing what he/she ought to do.

“hyun joong mianhe! It may look like I’m confessing to you! It’s really unnatural, it is really really unnatural”

“Shh, stop crying now so min, It’s natural.. because.. You also have a heart you know”

I was stunned by what he says but he’s really weird. Of all the clients I have, he’s something different. I don’t know his case, I should know his case right? I should know the cause of his leaving! Why?

“I’m sorry to say this hyun joong, but I think I.. love you.. I know it’s wrong, I’m not your typical girl. For goodness sake, I am not a human and we just met awhile ago, but I don’t know.. I should not saying this..”

He holds my cheeks. I can feel the heat of his hands.

“I also love you so min! I love you!”

“You.. you.. what?”

And the next thing I know is that

Our lips met..

I want to savior that moment, he’s leaving after this. Oh please, why do I need to be this one? Stop the time please!!

“hey so min, come on! Follow me!”

“huh? Where are we going? It’s almost the time..”

As far as I know,we’re already at the top of a certain building. Isn’t it the time already?

“come on let’s seat”

He smiled to me and he holds my hand,.

“you said it’s the time already..”

“I also thought of it..”

“don’t you find it weird? I know who you are, you’re job or anything”

“yes, I also curious about that in the first place”

“do you know why am I leaving?”

“actually, I also don’t know”

“do you have a family so min?”

“me? My virtual family died a year ago..”

“is that so..”

“about my curiosity, why? You really are my weirdest client I’ve encountered”

“I’m not a client so min..”

“huh? So you’re not kim hyun joong, aging 26 years old?? Then where could that guy be??”

“I’m hyun joong, but I’m not human..”

“huh? Hyun joong, I’m confused.. It’s almost your time..”

“it’s almost OUR time so min!”

“our? What I’m also leaving?”

“we’re the same so min”

“the same, meaning you’re also an angel? How could that..be?”

“I’m your counterpart, I’m the white sevens”

“don’t tell me you are..my..”

“yes, it’s already our time to finish the mission.. yes, I’m your other half so min.. our love is not new.. it’s eternal”

“but but..”

“ Saranghae!”

He kissed my lips again and this time our lips were moving.

“I love you”

I hugged him tightly. It’s our last minute, good bye earth! Hello new world again with him!

It’s really love.

Definitely not love at the first sight…

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

 

  

====================================================================================

see? I will not write a one shot anymore :))) I dont have the talent :)))
please be considerate :D
comments please!! :)

For my lovely family!! kyaaah

My sisses, Sirra the eldest, Sizzy the second one and Sissiw the baby chick who's in our mommy's tummy right now Mamsi Izel, Ninang Mina and Ninang leh :))))

comments please!!! :D

-based from a movie actually-