One

Idris: Unexpected Begining

Subway are filled with people  doing  their own work. Students who want to go to school and workers who want to go to their work place, they began to occupy the space in the subway .The crowd made ​​me feel suffocated by the noise made ​​by many people. I had to endure the noise and the smell of people wearing various types of fragrance.

 

I’ve been in the subway alone for several hours now just to get to my only one destination that is Seoul. Mother had insisted that I stay with my aunt who had long lived in Seoul due to the fact that father does not have enough money to pay his debt to his old friends and now they are finding me. Aunt owns a small saloon shop in Seoul. Even though it is small, aunt still managed  to get an amount of money to support her  family. I’ve never been to Seoul before, but the people I’ve met said Seoul is a really beautiful city  and full of lights from the buildings at night.

 

As long as I lived in Busan, the people there never turn on the lights, even the streets were also dark. They said it is to save the electricity. That is why I’ll always be cautious when I got back from school and my part-time job, when I’m younger of course. The streets of Busan is very dangerous as it is full of drug addicts or gangsters.

 

I looked outside. I agree. Yes, Seoul is a very beautiful place. Without me realizing it, I've arrived in Seoul. Everyone in the train rushed out of the subway. I stopped my day dreaming and immediately scrambled to exit. Without me knowing, a man in his 40’s rushed me and pushed me. He pushed me so hard that I flew off from the train. I’m looking forward to the pain  of the impact but there is nothing. Why there is no pain? I frowned with my eyes still close.

 

Subway doors closed immediately after I got out of it. I’m quite sure everyone is looking at me right now I opened my eyes and looked down as I feel something moving up and down. I widened my eyes when I realized there is a man who is groaning painfully due to the earlier incident.

From the look of his face, he is maybe in his 20s. His skin is fair with no flaw, his eyelashes are so long it is like he is wearing  fake eyelashes. His eyes are brown and almond shaped. His hair tousled because of the earlier accident.

I stopped admiring him and realize that I'm sitting on him. I feel bad at him. I must be so heavy.

He looks uncomfortable and groan quietly. Anyone would be uncomfortable if a random person sit on them. I felt bad for him and quickly move away from him. He also quickly get up to avoid more attention from people and fix his clothe. I hurriedly bow in front him as a symbol of apology from the earlier accident.

“I’m sorry, I did not meant to sit on you. Are you hurt somewhere?” I apologize to him while bow a few more times. He look up at me after he fix his clothe. He look at me weirdly.

Why do he look at me like that? Is there is something on my face? His face frowned maybe because he is still mad from the incident. His eyes look at me sharply. His eyes are cold and have no soul.

All people shift their eyes on us as we got up from the floor. They don’t care about us as the next subway train came. Strangely the man take another step in front of me. Another step when he see me not responding. I’m getting scared. The atmosphere is getting intense. I look around to see if there are people that can help me if I’m getting in trouble.

I look back to the man. I look into his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful but empty and cold inside. Suddenly his eyes turns from brown to glowing red. His eyes are still staring at me. I was shocked from what just happened. There is no human being that can change their eye’s color in a second. That is unusual. His aura around him is dangerous. I am so scared that I cannot process what just happened in front of me.

In panic, I take all of my things that fell and run towards the stairs to exit the subway station. When I was starting to run, I could hear him say

“We’ll meet again.”

 


 

So did you guys enjoyed the first chapter? I'm sorry if it is not what you all have expected. More coming~ Subscribe and comment. Comments are loved!