The meet up

The one

I yawned as the sun shined in my eyes. I immediately remember the meet up with jonghyun, that is my motivation to get up and change my clothes.i pick out a short pink dress with some cream high heels. I go to the    mirror and curl my hair. I grab a white head band and walk downstairs. I checked the time 7:30am, I still had 30 minutes to get to the cafe and it is only about 10 minutes away so I had 20 minutes to mess around. I got a text from jonghyun.

INSIDE THE CONVO

jonghyun: you almost ready?

me: I am ready.

jonghyun: send me a pic of what you look like

me: no! You will wait and see what I look like.

jonghyun: I'm ready, want to just head there now and see each other by 7:45?

me: I'm heading out now

jonghyun: okay, me too. See ya later

me: byebye

END OF CONVO

when I arrive I park close to the cafe and head inside. I smiled at the employee that was mopping the floor and sit down at a booth close to the front doors. I look for jonghyun.

"where is he?" I whispered to myself.

"did he stand you up?" Someone said that was sitting at the table next to mine.

"No! It's nothing like that." I said while looking over.  I saw a girl with short brown hair.

"who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Lily. You don't know me." She said while taking a sip of coffee.

"who are you waiting for?" Lily asked. I looked out the window.

"my friend." I said. I don't want her to know that Kim jonghyun is my friend, she might tweet our location and then Completly ruin our little meet up.

"I see trying to keep his identity a secret, aye?" She said while looking at her coffee. I sighed

"where is he?" I asked. Lily laughed

"I'm asking myself the same question." She said while taking another sip of coffee.

"Sorry about the wait!" A man said from behind me.

"finally! Where were you!" I yelled as I looked back. It wasn't jonghyun.

"sorry, I'm kind of having a crappy day." I said while looking at the table. I waited another 30 minutes and still no jonghyun. lily had ready left and I decided to give up. As I drove home I was crying, what kind of person does that. When I arrive home I see a man sitting on my couch.

"seriously Kai, just text me when you wanna hang out. I said while througing my purse and turning on the light. I saw jonghyun sitting there with flowers.

"jonghyun?!  How do you know where I live?" I asked as I walk over to him. 

"Kai told me." Jonghyun said. I sat on the couch next to me.

"god, sometimes I wonder why I still tell Kai my personal information." I said as I sighed and sank into the couch.

"listen I'm sorry I didn't show up." Jonghyun said while handing me the flowers.

"thanks, and it's okay." I said while taking off my shoes.

"no it's not, you waited for a long time." Jonghyun said while shaking his head.

"really it fine, it's not the first time I've been stood up." I said while getting up and heading to the fridge.

" Do you drink?" I asked as I grabbed a beer.

"only a little, but in this case I will have a beer." Jonghyun said. I laughed.

"did it hurt you that bad to stand me up?" I asked. Jonghyun laughed. I walked over to jonghyun and handed him a bottle.

"well it's the first time I have done that." Jonghyun said while opening the bottle. I smiled.

" This is a lot better than a stupid cafe date." I say as I take a sip. Jonghyun looked over at me.

"that was a date?" Jonghyun asked hopefully.

"oh! I didn't mean it like that unless it was supposed to be!" I said nervously. Jonghyun giggled.

"I now see why you dressed up." Jonghyun said.

"why is that?" I said while taking a small sip.

" Cause you got a crush on me!" Jonghyun said while laughing. I sighed.

" But it's okay cause I have a crush on you too" jonghyun said while setting down his drink. I did the same.

"wha-" jonghyun cut me off by kissing me. He  pressed his hand against my lower back. A million thoughts went through my mind. Does he mean this kiss or is he drunk? The kiss continued until both of us gasped for air. 

" I have been waiting for a whole day to do that!" Jonghyun said excitedly. I bit my lip.

"are you drunk?" I ask. He looks at me with a confused look.

"what do you mean?" He asked.

"did you mean to kiss me that passionately?" I asked. Jonghyun nodded.

"need me to show you again." He asked. Before I could answer he pressed his lips on mine and placed his hand on the back of my head. I put my hand on his face. When he pulled away.

"you obviously mean it." I laughed. He smiled and check the time.

"Crap! I need to get home, want to meet again tomorrow?" He asked as he got up and  put his coat on.

"sure, when and where?" I ask.

"the park, 9pm. I have a scedule tomorrow at 3 pm soi will be there afterwards." He said as he looked over at me.

" okay bye" I said as I walked over to him. My intension was to open the door for him but he bent down and gave me one last kiss. I smiled and opened the door for him. He smiled and walked out. I shut the door and walked up my stairs and fell asleep.