The one

The one

"Please welcome the new sensational artist, Miyuki Sanders!" The mc yelled happily. I stepped out onto the stage as I waved to the audience.the audience screamed as I approached a chair and took a seat.

" hello Miyuki!" The mc said while standing up and shaking my hand.

"hey!" I said happily. The mc jogged to his seat and introduced another person.

"our other guest is, Kim Jonghyun from shinee!" The mc yelled as he pointed to the door.i clapped, not knowing who he was I thought he was going to be ugly. But no he was y. Jonghyun jogged out as he waved. His brown hair fell over his brown eyes, it was an extreme turn on. I smiled and waved at him. He stopped and stared as he smiled.

            JONGHYUNS P.O.V 

who is that sitting in the chair? She has beautiful long blonde hair and light blue eyes as big as the sky. Am I staring? Oh god, I hope she doesn't notice!

END OF POV

I got up and shook his hand, right then and there I felt a connection between us, did he feel it too?

"hi I'm jonghyun." He said loudly because the crowd was yelling and screaming "jonghyun!" Or "Miyuki!".

"I heard, I'm Miyuki. You can call me Mimi!" I said while shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I hope we can become great friends!" He said while smiling at me. I returned and smile and went back to my chair.

"Miyuki! I see you have met jonghyun." Mc said as he settled into his chair.

" Yes, he seems like nice person." I say while pushing me hair behind my ears.

"you know what? You guys look cute together." Mc said as the crowd happily agreed. I blushed and jonghyun looked away.

"I don't think so, mc." I said while laughing awkwardly. Jonghyun frowned.

"do you think otherwise, jonghyun?" Mc asked, obviously seeing the hurt look on jonghyuns face.

"no, I just met her."  Jonghyun said awkwardly. I bit my lip.

" I'm sure we will become great friends." I smiled shyly. Jonghyun smiled. we spent the time talking about how my new album was the top of the charts on iTunes and how shinee was right under me. After it was over I walked up to jonghyun.

"hey!" I said. He smiled and laughed.

"that was fun! I wish we could like permanently be on this show together." Jonghyun said while sipping a warm beverage.

"Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to mc's on the same show." I said while smiling.

"before I forget, can I have your number?"  Jonghyun asked. I smiled and handed him my number.

thanks! I will text you as soon as I leave!" Jonghyun said. I nodded and left the building to head home to my doggy Bruno.

"Bruno! Hi buddy!" I said while bending down to pet him. As soon as I got back up I saw a man standing in the corner of the room.

"hello?" I said while turning on the light.

"Hey Mimi." The man said. 

"Kai! You scared me!" I said while walking over to him.

"not my fault." He said while putting his hands in his pockets. I hit his arm.

"not your fault! You were the one being a stalker." I said while slapping the back of his head.all of a sudden my phone buzzed. It was jonghyun

INSIDE THE CONVO!

jonghyun: hey Mimi 

me: what's up?

jonghyun: I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow.

me: already? We just met.

Jonghyun: friends go out together all the time.

me:fine, where are we gonna go?

jonghyun: the cafe, at 9 am.

See ya tomorrow.

me: see ya then!

CONVO ENDED

Kai looked over at my phone.

"you got a date!" He said while dancing around me.i smiled and shoke my head. And with that I decided to kick Kai out of my house and go to sleep.