final

good morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slowly and started to focus with a hand that wrapped on my waist "chagi, finally you awake" when I heard his voice, I turned around and saw a face that I didn't see in this 2 weeks "How was your worked?" I asked him "everything was good, ya!you asked about my work instead I miss you?" he said "A~~, I miss you soooo much oh sehun" I hugged him, my head was on his neck. I love his body smelled.

 

He was hovered me "I love you" he said while looked at my eyes, I loved it when he said it "love you too oppa" I said then he kissed me. I wrapped my hand on his neck to deeper the kissed, my body started hot, but we stopped when we heard their voices "eomma, wake up it's already 8 o'clock".

 

I wanted to opened the door but sehun held my hand "_____-ah we haven't do that for 2 weeks, I need you" he pouted, I kissed his cheek "and they need me too oppa" "fine" sehun said.

 

I opened the door and the twins started to hugged me "good morning eomma" jinyoung said "good morning captain" "good morning my sweet eomma" I smiled when I heard her little voice "good morning too princess" "ahemm" sehun cleared his troath "appa" they said it together, jinyoung run to sehun and wrapped his little arms on sehun neck "hey, did my boy protected his mom and sister while I wasn't home?" Sehun asked him, he nodded "good, that's my boy" they were highfive.

 

I hold hayoung in my arms and went to sehun. Then he put jinyoung down "do you miss me princess?" He asked her "yup, I miss daddy so muchhh" she said with her cute voice, sehun is a good dad but sometimes he can be childish.

 

"eomma I'm hungry" jinyoung said "let's make something for breakfast" we went to down stair and leaved sehun and hayoung to had daddy daughter time.

 

"Hmmm w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter