Milkshakes and suspicious bugs

Dead and alive
 
During the following days Jiyong was recovering from the bite from a being they named scobra. Luckily, they haven't met any more scobras since then, but Jiyong pretty was sure that if he will survive all this, the minimal impact the arena will leave on him will be a phobia from snakes. And scorpions.
 
On the day he woke up he could barely tread by his left leg. Seunghyun had to support him all the time. Jiyong cursed and blamed himself for this and was sure someone will find them. After all, they were just a day of walking from the Cornucupia. Maybe they were saved by a fact, that the Tributes that occupied it thought that it has no sense to stalk around, when everyone who has just a bit of brain is long gone.
 
His leg was much better on the next day. He still couldn't walk properly, but ironically, even with a hurt leg he was moving the way more silently in a forest than Seunghyun. He snagged his first catch that day - two grooslings. It way daytime, so they weren't afraid to set a fire and roast them. Jiyong was kinda nervous they stopped, in his opinion they were still too close to the dangerous zone, but his and especially Seunghyun's stomach gave him no choice. They warmed up some beetish roots and groosling's eggs in the hot ashes and felt like they'd have a fine junket.
 
They kept the second bird for dinner.
 
However, in the evening they rather still didn't set fire, so they had to eat it cold with some salvia. This groosling was the way smaller than the first one, remaining their stomachs unsatisfied. They spent the rest of the evening by calling out the names of the meals they were were used to eat at home. It was a silly idea that just irritated their half-empty bellies but at least they had some amusement. "Pasty," panted Jiyong. "Salmon with spinach," answered Seughyun with the same tone. "Banana milkshake," continued Jiyong and almost heard his taste buds screaming in desire. Seunghyun supported himself with his elbows and looked at him. "I knew it." "What?" "That you're a sweet liking person." "How the hell did you suppose?" "I dunno," he shrugged, "you look like that kind of people." Jiyong didn't get to know what distinguishes 'that kind of people' from the others, because in a few moments Seunghyun was already diligently snoring.
 
 
 
 
 
"Morning!" Seunghyun greeted him. "Wow! Already awake?" Jiyong sat up and massaged the space between his brows. He had a bad night full of scorpions with Caesar Flickerman's head, confetti, and Seughyun, drowning him in a bath full of banana milkshake.
 
"I slept badly," sighed Seunghyun. "Then we are two." Jiyong took a few edibles, dried on sun and started chewing the strongly scented mass.
 
"What are we doing today?" asked Seunghyun, while packing their things and clearing the campspace. "Surviving. If you want the details, we're avoiding other Tributes and scobras. And..." Jiyong suddenly remembered, what they needed so desperately, "we're searching for water." Seunghyun nodded. "Then I have good news, buddy. While you were sleeping I was walking around a bit. On the rock by the Spruce Twins (they were two adherent spruces circa ten minutes of walking from the camp) a saw that bug thing... How was it? Aquarespicer? Aquarespicer, right?"
 
Jiyong was awake in a second. Aquarespicer was a remarkable red-yellow bug that sygnalized that water, generally small lakes are nearby. If Seunghyun really saw him, then...
 
"Although it's possible, it's not very likely. We're in the infertile part of the wood. The soil is too firm. If you'd climb a tree and look right, you'd see the vegetation is much more lively there. It will last longer to get there but we'll almost undoubtly find water there. While here..."
 
Seughyun's - by the way, very impressive - eyebrows angrily shrugged. "I'm not saying that I'm an expert in everything what's small and buzzes, but I definitely would not mistake an aquarespicer. And aquarespicer equals water!" "Forget it! It's a damn nonsense to go oppositely! Just probably just had a dream about it!" Redness flodded Seunghyun's cheeks. "I know you don't trust me. But why the heck? In the end of the day, it's about boths survival!"
 
That was true. Seunghyun's organism needed water equally desperately to Jiyong's. Seunghyun is surely not lying on purpose. And it's really hard to mistake an aquarespicer. "Think a bit, buddy! It's just a few minutes of walking!"
 
"Okay then, let's go to the Spruce Twins."
 
Seunghyun conspicuously lightened: "You'll see it will be much faster and safer this way."
 
"Being yourself, I'd pray for it to be," sizzled Jiyong. 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi, my lovely pair of subscribers! Thanxxx for your support! I still hope you'll be joined soon by someone :P.
 
Hope you like the update! I don't plan this to story to be super long so I'll be ending it soon. I know, I know, there isn't really anything happening yet but I promise it will soon. At least the are getting closer xD. Slowly but certainly XDDDD. Gtop FOEVARRR!!!
 
And to my silent reader, I really appreciate you guys too, but it would be nice if you'd at least leave a comment. A single comment! C'mon! It really cheers me up and gives me life!
 
Love ya! Until then, bye... :)