Wedding Proposal

Wedding Proposal

 

Yunho tapped his glass with a spoon and attracted the attention from those at the surrounding table.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry to interrupt your evening, but I won’t take up too much of your time. There is something important, extremely important that I have to do. I would like to say something special to someone that is important to me."

Yunho cleared his throat and later he looked at the person sitting in front of him and smiled at him lovingly.

"Kim Jaejoong," he said softly.

"Yes"

"You and I have been friends just for a short period but to me it feels that I have already known you forever. You were always there when I needed you, every single day, every single second in my life you were always there. I never needed to tell you what is in my mind. The day that you accepted me to be your boyfriend was the best thing in my life." Yunho looked at Jaejoong and saw Jaejoong’s eyes shone with tears. He took a deep breath and came around the table to him.

"Kim Jaejoong," Yunho said proudly, "I have loved you the very moment I met you and I promise you that I will love you everyday till the day I die. Then Yunho got down on bended knee and he took a round velvet box out from his pocket. A woman yelped in excitement and someone shushed her.

"Will you do the honor of being my wife, my other half?"

All eyes in the restaurant were on Jaejoong and waiting for his answer.

He looked at Yunho, smiled, “Yes”.

The room erupted in celebration. Everyone was busy congratulating the couple. The manager came with a complimentary dessert plate and a bottle of champagne.  Yunho wrapped his arm around Jae's shoulder .

"Yunho," jaejoong said quietly.

“Yes, baby," Yunho said, a grin on his face.

 Jaejoong looked up and said, smiling, "Can I have a baby born nine months later, after the wedding?"

Yunho quirked an eyebrow at him, “Yes,” he said grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Now let’s pay for the dinner and head back to my place so that we can practice our wedding night."

Seven months later, in a reception with more than 300 guests, Jaejoong wears a white maternity tuxedo walking down the aisle.