Final

Painkiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As a punishment, don't you dare to touch a food or drink.", Taehyung hissed to me after kicking my stomach. Taehyung gave me another strong kick before he leave to his work. Me, Kim, ow! Stretch that. Me, Park Hyeyoung, is Kim Taehyung's wife. I don't even know why did my parent arranged a marriage between me and the jerk. Every single day, I got abused by Kim Taehyung. He always bring s from clubs that he went to this house. Ew at him, he is such a flirt. Sighs, I know that he don't love me and he won't love me but please, respect me as his wife. How could he? Abuse an innocent girl everyday is his hobby. Sighs. I picked myself up and I went to my so-called-room. I sleep on the cold floor everyday meanwhile Taehyung? He sleeps on a KING SIZED BED. I grabbed my handbag, and I took my painkiller in my bag. I ate the few pills without even drinking water. Don't ask me why, Taehyung said not to touch any food or drink so yeah. 

 

»fast forward«

 

"Hey, Hyeyoung.", Taehyung called me. "What?", I replied as I rolled my eyes secretly. "Have you eaten dinner?" He asked. W-what?! Excuse me? Did he just asked me that? Oh, what eve- "Hey!" Taehyung pinched my cheek. "H-huh? N-no, oh I mean yes, I've eaten, why? Are you hungry? What do you want me to cook? Do you want me to buy any food outside?" I asked quickly. "No. I've eaten with my Hyejin", he smirked. "Ah, that Hyejin ." I whispers to myself. "What did you say?", Taehyung asked. . Did he heard it? "Nothin- Uhuk uhuk", I cupped my mouth as I coughed infront of him. "Hyeyoung, are you okay?", he asked. I didn't answered him, and I quickly ran to my room. I locked the door as I took my painkiller.

"AHHHH", I screamed. Taehyung kicked the door strongly. He widened his eyes as he saw bloods all over my palm. , did I just coughed blood? I took few pills and swallow it. Taehyung grabbed the painkiller. "Why the did you take drugs Kim Hyeyoung?!" he yelled. "N-no, y-you dont understand and you won't understand why I take drugs", I said while I look at the ground.

"It's okay Hyeyoung, tell me." he said while he tried to calm himself. "I-it's because y-you. You abused me every single day. You keep me, here, everyday. I-I'm not strong for this. I-I cant bear the pain that you've done to me. All the bruises and cuts you've done to me, I'm not strong for that, I need painkiller. Do you know? Painkiller, has been my bestfriend since you started to abuse me. It can heal the pain inside me." I smiled weakly. "Hyeyoung.." Taehyung said with a tone of regrets. I started to hit his chest with my right small fist. "Please, let me live normally like everyone! Please let me free from this pain! Please don't abuse me again! Please! P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter