Final

Night Masterpiece

“Looking at eternal beauty?”

“Yes, your leader, who else”

“You are gross, hyung”

Woohyun silently chuckles at his chat conversation with Hoya. His phone vibrates a few times: Hoya sent him a few emoticons like bangs head to the wall and vomits.

“Yah. Just sleep, you are disturbing holy night”

“Yeah, yeah whatever”

He puts his phone back under his pillow and takes a deep breath. His eyes locked back, at the beautiful creatures, beside him, breathes calmly on his sleep.

Sleeping Kim Sunggyu is one phase when he looks inhumanly beautiful.

This is one of Woohyun favorite time. After cuddles and have a small talk in the evening, usually Sunggyu will falls asleep first and snuggles on Woohyun’s arms or chest.

That’s the most adorable time of him.

Sleepy Kim Sunggyu, his eyes will flutters, holds himself to fall asleep, his lips will pout while mumbling “Hyunnie, I don’t wanna thleep”. Sleepy makes his lisp more clearer and Sunggyu’s lisp is the cutest lisp in the entire universes.

When he gave up and decided to sleep, he would snuggles on Woohyun’s embrace and slowly drifted to sleep. The warmth sometimes makes Woohyun feels sleepy, but he usually stays up for a few hours before he literally sleep with a wide smile on his face.

This time, when Sunggyu sleep, is one of his favorite time: he can stares at Sunggyu sleeping face the whole night until sleepyness strikes him. He will look at the way Sunggyu breathes calmly, his chest ups and downs beautifully, sometimes he mumbles incoherent things on his sleep, sometimes if Sunggyu was too tired, his lips wil parts a bit and breathes through his mouth. He doesnt snore, just sometimes breathy and it doesn’t bother Woohyun at all.

Sometimes Sunggyu also awake in the middle of night, his eyes will cutely squinted and whispers, “Hyunnie? You haven’t sleep” and Woohyun just smiles, pulls him on a deeper hug, pats and caresses his back until Sunggyu drifted to sleep again and pecks his foread and lips after that.

And tonight, happen like another nights. Sunggyu already fell asleep and Woohyun stares at him lovingly, in urges to caress the cute fluffy cheeks but afraid it would wake him up. So, like usual night, he just look at Sunggyu facia features. The perfect nose, eyelids, cheeks and lips he likes to peck and kiss everyday. The fluffy soft hair he likes to ruffle everyday and Sunggyu would act like he was annoyed (sometimes literally annoyed). But annoyed Sunggyu is the cutest thing too because combination of messy hair, pouts and  playfull hit and those just make Woohyun wants to squish him more into cute fluffly ball and hug him until the next afterlives.

Right one and half hour after last message from Hoya, he starts yawning. He decides to sleep after a peck on Sunggyu’s forehead when his eyes fluttered slowly.

“Hyunnie,”

“B-baby, I’m sorry i wake you up, let’s sleep” he caresses his back.

“Hyunnie?”

“Mm?”

“Why you always sleep late?”

Woohyun looks at the eyes: sleepy, tired but curious and innocent at the same time.

“Because I don’t want to waste a masterpiece,”

“Masterpiece?”

Woohyun nods.

“What masterpiece?” he innocently looks around.

“Not what but who,”

Sunggyu looks confused but then asks, “Who?”

“You,”

“Y-yah seriously,” he blushes.

“I’m serious. It’s a waste to sleep without looking at your beautiful features.

“Woohyuuuunniee,”

Woohyun chuckles, “Let’s sleep then,”

And not much time, they drift to sleep together.

***