Last straw

Jaebum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright light hit JB’s eyes as tore his eyelids open.
“ where am i?” Jb muffled
“ Baby?” he called out louder
The shuffling sound from the bed sheets woke me up.
“ I’m here! I’m here B.” i jolted awake
“where am I ? what’s wrong?” JB started to freak out “ what’s wrong with your face? Why are you injured?!” he half yelled. You winced as his hands made contact with your cheeks. It hurts, but not as much as your heart seeing him in a lost state.
“ you don’t remember?” Confusion hung over my face “ you are in the hospital B. you got into a fight, can’t you recall anything at all?”
JB knitted his eyebrows together trying to recall what happened that day.
“tschhhhh, ah my head hurts!” JB tried to sit up but failed, falling back onto the hospital bed
“ I can’t..” JB looked into the far distant away from me.

-Flashback-

“Hey y, where are you heading tonight?” JB crept up from behind my back and hugged me
“Nowhere, what about you?” I closed my locker and turned to face him.
“Shall we go to the club tonight? Got7 members are heading there and since it’s the start of summer holidays we should go out and have some fun.”
“Alright, if you are by my side I’ll go with you. You know the club isn’t my thing.” I tipped toe to reach for JB’s pouty lips

That night we went back home to take a bath and got ready. It was the time where most people turn in to bed to start another day. But for us, our night just started. It was a new club called The A Club, only the highest profile celebrity and rich people get the privilege to go in there. I’m none of the above but since it was owned by Jackson Wang of Got7, I get the privilege too. Well, it’s kinda tagged on because I’m dating their leader.

Like I said, it wasn’t my thing to go club, because I don’t like super crowded area and it is in there, plus the rate of being molest is quite high. Since JB is going to be with me, I don’t see the reason why I should decline this. I put on my makeup thicker than the rest of the days and wore this body hugging shimmery dress that accentuates my body figure. Turning to the back, it is a deep U shape cut out showing my beautiful skin. I smiled at the full length mirror before heading to the door.

The bell rung…
I pull open the door and there was JB all dressed up to impress me. Leaning coolly on my porch’s pillar.
“do I look cool like this?” he spoke looking on the ground, keeping his stance proper
“yes, handsome. And even without them, you are still my cool, awesome boyfriend.” I smiled
JB smirked and looked up to me. His jaw literally dropped and his eyes were popping out of his eye sockets.
“do I look weird? Why are you starring like that?” I frown and checked myself in the mirror in my house.
“ babe, you are smashing hot! I can’t take my eyes off you.” JB slurped his fake drools.
“stop it! You and your never ending compliments.” I puff a sigh of relief and left with JB to the club.
 

“Yo bro! thanks for coming tonight.” Jackson greeted JB with a manly knuckle knock and chest pump.
“No prob! I brought her here too!” JB smiled
“Hey!!!! Wow gorgeous! I’ve missed you in our dorm! How have you been?” Jackson smile so widely and pull me in for a hug.
“I’ve missed you to Oppa. Just busy with school work as usual. How’s business and school?” I asked
“Great, great.. everything is just perfect! Idol life is perfect too.” Jackson left his hand on my waist and brought me and JB inside.

JB saw his hand lurking on my body and he felt uncomfortable.
“Ya! Jackson! Where is your hand?! “ JB yelled from my right side, cutting off Jackson’s conversation with me.
“Sorry sorry! I didn’t mean to. Tonight you are the bomb babe! Look at you.” Jackson twirled me around to check me out 360 degree.
“Enough! She’s taken dude. Go find your bomb…” JB pulled me over to his embrace.
“ Chill bro, you know I won’t bite her.” Jackson kid back
“you know how protective he is.. hahahah” I laughed and kissed JB on his neck to calm him down.

He has this terrible temper that everyone knows, even his fans. It’s Im Jaebum! That’s his trait, everyone in his group is afraid of him when he blows up. His temper goes from 0 to 10 within a click of a finger. Perfectionist when it comes to everything I would say, but sweet like honey he is when he is with me. He pampers me a lot and does not show me his temperamental side. He calms down faster when I kiss him to remind him of my presence. There was a few times JB got into a fight in school because of him flaring up. He hates it when guys come near me, he always have this speculation that every guy that comes near me, harvests interest in me. So he is always on his toes to protect me.

“Go find the rest; they are at the bar counter. Drinks on me tonight! Drink till you drop yo! “ Jackson posed his swagger hand sign and left us alone.
“B, you can’t keep flaring at your own friends. They are still young. Don’t do that.” I placed my hand onto his chest
“I’m sorry. He was too near to you and his hand was left an inch above your !” JB explained. “ and since when you had a huge hole behind? Why are you so y today?” JB exaggerated so much!
“ It’s been a long time since I went to club and it’s a high society club! Of course I would need to dress more… appropriately for you.” I kinda question myself for using the word appropriately. JB sure has something to say

“Appropriately? Really?” JB cocked his left brow upwards
“I can’t seem to find a better word but I don’t want you to show me off wearing some normal outfit. Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter