•••Did You Ever Care?•••

•••Did You Ever Care?•••

Author Note: Another dream e shot :D It felt nice to hug JB in my dream lol If you actually read this I hope you enjoy my none sense~ I had way more fun looking for the pictures than necessary x3
Song I enjoyed while writing this: The Cab LoveSick Fool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTY7IdOEm2A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You laughed as you fixed the scarf around your neck to keep yourself warm despite the chill morning air. "Are you sure about that?" you teased as you tightened your grip on Jaebeom's hand after he intertwined your fingers together to keep you warm.

                                                                                                                            

"Oh definitely! If I'm ugly then you're ugly since your're my twin~" His laugh echoed in the alleyway and you punched him playfully in the arm. "Fraternal Twin Oppa. We're not identical, we have our differences, like say, you're ugly and I'm not?"

You two continued to bump each and joke as you made your way to school. "Hold on" Jaebeom held his arm out infront of you once you reached the infamous 4 way intersection.

Legend says you can look both ways as much as you like and it would seem safe but if you're not paying attention a car could appear out of nowhere and BOOM. Done.

You puffed out your cheeks and pulled his arm down "Oppa! We're seniors in high school I'm pretty sure I can cross the street by myself by now!"  He chuckled as he grabbed your hand again and walked you across the street. "Of course you can~"

You dragged a stick across the bars of the thick black steel gate that surrounded CSE Academy. You've been here for four years and you still didn't know what the CSE stood for.

                                                                                                                 

"Are you sure you'll be okay without me for a while?" you hummed at his question as you watched the crowd of fancy black uniforms of other students crowd around the court yard of the campus. You chuckled weakly. Everyone looks exactly the same, but that's the thing, they're not.

Each student here is from a wealthy family, beaming with elegance as they step out of their fancy cars and such, but not you two.You looked up at Jaebeom and smiled "Of course I am, you taught me well~"

"Jaebeom Oppa!" "Oppa!" "King Jaebeom!" "King Oppa!" As you two arrived at the front gate with hands still locked Jaebeom's fan club had started to greet him. They squealed "Oppa you're such a great big brother!" He bent over and kissed your cheek and you blushed at the cute action "It's because I have such a great sister" and the girls cooed.

Jaebeom was the pride and joy of the school. Handsome, atheltic, perfect grade point average, and always there when people needed him.

"Hi Princess!" "Princess good morning~" "Princess look this way!" You were his twin afterall. Your own fan club had started calling to you and you waved politely at them. Since Jaebeom was the King that automatically made you the Princess. You both tied for the top of the class and were in charge of multiple school projects and in some movie style cliche way, you both basically ruled the school.

"Hello Princess you're looking very pretty today...." one male student was wobbling towards you reaching for your hand and Jaebeom stepped in between the two of you and glared at him and the student apologized and wobbled away. Don't touch the King's Princess.

"JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" as you were walking to class you were almost toppled over by your best friend since childhood Jackson who glomped onto your shoulders playfully. He made a kissy face at you as Jaebeom laughed and pulled Jackson off you by the back of his collared jacket.

                                                                                                                               

"Good morning Jackson Oppa~" you greeted him warmly. You guys were'nt together or anything but he called you 'Jagiya' since the first grade when you bandaged his scraped knee after he fell off the jungle gym.

Jaebeom always joked that one day you two would get together but Jackson was such a spazz you would never know if he seriously liked you or not and that was fine since you didn't know how you truely felt about him either. Jackson grabbed your books from your hands despite your little protest. "I need to start taking care of you since Jaebeom-ah won't be here starting today!"

You mentally sighed sadly. Your brother was going away for a two month business intership in a different city and that left you alone not only at school but at home too. Jaebeom noticed your solemn look and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed your head softly "It'll fly right by" You giggled.

"I don't know what makes me more sad the fact you'll be gone or the fact I'll be stuck with Jackson Oppa...."
"JAGIYA! What is that suppose to mean?!"

After escorting you to homeroom and having a friendly conversation with the Professor who was beaming with pride as he wished your brother luck Jaebeom made his way to your desk and leaned his head against his arm. "Are you sure you'll be okay? If you need me just call and I'll be on the first bus back."

                                                                                                                                 

You stood up and wrapped your arms around your brother lovingly and he hugged you back like you were the most precious thing on Earth. The other students cooed and aww-ed at your bond and you smiled up at him "I'll be fine! I'm just as strong as you are you know~ Twins?" He kissed your forehead "Try to stay out of trouble"

He made his way to the door and smiled sadly at you "I'll see you in 2 months okay, don't travel around alone especially at night and lock up. Keep studying and JACKSON" Jackson who wasn't paying attention jumped at his name being called and stood up as straight as a statue "SIR!" and everyone giggled. He didn't care, he was the class clown and enjoyed the attention.

"Watch out for my Princess. Please"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was a week ago and the temperatures been getting colder. You wrapped yourself in your blanket as you walked into the tiny kitchen to make yourself breakfast. The door of the one bedroom in the apt. screeched and each step on the wood floor squeaked under your weight. Remember when we said we weren't like the other students at school? Yeah.

Your parents had left you and Jaebeom in Korea as they went to work over seas. They'd send you money to support yourselves and life was good. Until they suddenly disappeared. All communication was seized and you never heard from your parents again. With no other family around and no one to turn to, it was just you and Jaebeom.

Jaebeom had always been a genius so as soon as your parents left he saved every bit of money they sent only spending the minial. You know so you had something in case of emergency and thank god he did. You moved out of your old house into this crummy neighborhood to save money because you both were too prideful to ask for help.

You sighed as you opened fridge door "Eggs and toast. Again" You missed a school day yesterday from a stomach virus and it was all you could stomach. Jackson being your childhood friend was the only other person who knew who you and Jaebeom really were and his family helped you even if you didn't want it. He had begged you two so many times to move in with him in his family's mansion but you two just couldn't. So friggin stubborn.

There was a reason you and Jaebeom kept the perfect grade point average. You two were scholarship students and the heartless staff at the Academy didn't care about your living conditions and life, just that you two were their perfect examples of CSE Academy students. Talk about pressure. Graduate from the Academy top of your class and you'll be set for life with Universities practically begging you to go to them.

You shivered as the chill morning air rattled your bones and you locked the door with a steel padlock. Not like there was anything in there to steal anyway. You wrapped your arms around you and jumped when a huge dog barked at you as you walked across it's fence. The alley smelt and people kept eyeing you weird and made you feel uneasy. It wasn't the best neighborhood but it was the cheapest. Not so sure if it's the safest.

You sighed as you reached the 4 way intersection. It's like Jaebeom took all your energy with him. As much as he declined the intership the Academy just wasn't having it. After looking both ways for a good 5 minutes you safely crossed the road.

"Good Morning Princess Glad you made it safe~" "Prinnnccessss!!" "Princess don't worry we'll watch you while the King's away!" You plastered a happy smile on your face as you walked through the school gates. No offense you didn't want these guys to watch you, you wanted Jaebeom and your heart pained. Suddenly a hand intertwined with yours and you looked up and smiled "Morning Jackson Oppa"

"Where were you yesterday Ms.Im? I was worried" You smiled at the only genuinely nice professor in this god foresaken building and rubbed the back of your head.
"Sorry Mrs.Min I wasn't feeling too well."

She handed you yesterdays work with concerned eyes "Must've been bad you've never missed a day even when you broke your arm last year" Yeah. That hurt. One day last year you had been bumped by a car at the 4 way and it fractured your arm. That was the first time you let Jackson help pay for something you needed.

You nodded and took the packet from her "Go ahead and ask Mr.Tuan for some assistance and get the packet back to me first thing tomorrow." You bowed and headed over to the reddish brown haired boy who was staring off into space.

"Excuse me" you said softly and he turned his head to look up at you. Mark Tuan. You knew who he was but never actually aquainted yourself with him, people called him the 'Silent Prince' for obvious reasons. He was quiet and very handsome. You smiled at him and held the packet up "Do you mind helping me?"

                                                                                                                 

He didn't say anything but continued to stare at you as he kept his chin leaning on his crossed arms on his desk. Jaebeom taught you if people are just going to waste your time then don't bother "If you don't want to I can just go find someone else it's fine" You started to walk away when you heard a low raspy "Sure"

You turned around to make sure you weren't hearing things. Mark sat up slowly and pulled the seat next to him out "I'll help you" Wow he speaks. You nodded appreciatively and sat in the chair but he suddenly got up. Hmmmm?

He tucked you into the desk and sat back down. What a gentleman. You looked around feeling someone staring at you but when you looked there was no one so you shrugged and returned to your work "Thank you Mark" He brought his hand to his lips and nodded and continued to look at you while you worked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 days later and it was drizzling this morning as you followed your daily routine of locking up your prison and jumping when that annoying dog barked at you from it's yard. You had assured Jaebeom you've been fine but in reality you were feeling pretty down. Jackson's been trying his best to cheer you up and begged you to stay with him or him stay with you but you weren't having it.

Longest two months ever and it's only been a week and a half. You looked up at the dark sky. "I could really use a little light here world. Even just a little please." you chuckled as you stopped at the 4 way intersection. As always you stared back and forth, left and right, up and down at the road and once the coast was clear you started walking.

Before you could reach the other side of the street a truck had literally come out of thin air and zoomed past you without so much as a beep and you tumbled to the curb trying to avoid getting hit. Well....at least your arms not broken. As you still sat on the curb trying to gather your senses a car had pulled over to the corner next to you. You looked over and were surprised such a fancy car would be driving in these areas.

                                                                                                                 

The driver made their way out the car and your eyes widened in surprise. Mark Tuan. He silently came up to you and held his hand out to you. You blinked at him a few times then he bent over and gently grasped your elbows and pulled you up. He dusted off your uniform and grabbed your bag from the concrete and handed it to you.

You bowed at him and were about to go on your way when he opened the passenger side of his car and motioned you in. You pointed at yourself curiously with your finger and he nodded.

You squirmed nervously in the leather seat as he adjusted the heater to make you comfortable. "Is it too hot?" He asked looking into your eyes. You shook your head shyly "It's fine thank you" He put the car in drive and the engine rawred to life as he pressed on the accelerator.

"How are you?" he had asked you a question. This was the most you've ever heard him talk ever and you smiled at him "I've been better" and he laughed. An actual laugh that it startled you that he got loud. He smiled at you with perfect teeth without taking his eyes off the road "I bet"

"What were you doing there?"
"There was a truck that almost ran me over...."
"No I mean what were you doing in such a grungy place" you looked out the window so he couldn't look at your face. You couldn't tell him you lived there, no one's suppose to know. He broke the silence.

"Do you always walk there?" and you nodded and you could hear him sigh.

He stopped in front of the school gates to let you out so you didn't have to walk from the parking lot. He got out and opened your door and helped you out even though you declined politely but you still thanked him over and over again.

You stood infront of the opened gates as he got back into his driver seat and he smiled at you "See you in class" The engine rawred to life again rattling your heart and he was gone.

"Princess just came out of Mark's car" "Are they dating?" "Did he actually smile?" There were whispers as you made your way to the school building and you held your head low trying not to attract any attention.

"Jagiya did you really ride with Mark this morning" Jackson asked you as he balanced a pencil on his lip and leaned precariously back in his chair. "It was no big deal, I fell over the curb and he helped me out that's all"

Jackson's chair fell backward as his head met floor "OMG ARE YOU OKAY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" He shook you by the shoulders and you laughed "DON'T LAUGH YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED THEN JAEBEOM WOULD KILL ME! NO WAIT I WOULD'VE KILLED ME!!! JAGIYAAAAAA" you shoved him away and adjusted your jacket "It's nothing"

He pouted and leaned his head on your shoulder "Not fair he took you to school, you won't even let me take you home!" You kissed the top of his head then went back to your work.

You walked into Mrs.Min's class and she returned your packet from earlier this week. No surprise. Perfect score. You walked over to Mark who had been staring at you since you walked through the door. "Perfect score thanks to you" you beamed at him holding up your paper.He shook his head "You're just really intelligent, I didn't do anything"

You thanked him and were about to walk away when you heard the chair behind you screech against the floor. You turned around and Mark was standing holding the chair and smiled shyly at you "Maybe.....we could work together......?" Your cheeks burned as everyone looked over at the two of you and started murmuring. "I really shouldn't......" you said wanting to get away from their gazes. "Please?" he pouted at you and you heard all the girls jaws drop to the floor. You sighed "Sure"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next 3 weeks have been the exact same. You would walk to the 4 way intersection every morning and find Mark's car parked at the corner and when you knocked on the passenger door window he rushed out and opened the door for you. "What are you doing here?" He smiled at you "Waiting for you"

During the road trips to school you guys really got to know each other and he laughed alot more than you ever thought he would. He had 2 sisters and a brother and he would tell you stories of how they would lock each other up in one of the 10 rooms in their mansion and the others would have to seek them and you thought that was the silliest thing you ever heard.

You giggled, Jaebeom would find you easily in their one bedroom. You couldn't even fit in the closet. "I bet you miss your brother alot" and you nodded "He'll be back soon don't worry until then I'll keep taking you to school......but...."

"But what?"
"I think the King might kill me for interacting with his Princess" and you chuckled.

You can imagine Jackson's displeasure when Mark started taking you to and from school from the intersection. "I DONT LIKE HIM!" You shushed him since the Professor was lecturing and he glared at Jackson who sunk into his seat. "Don't be that way Oppa he's just being nice."

"I don't like him Princess something is off about him I can feel it in my bones." You grabbed his hand and he looked at you "If anything I have you there to protect me right?" He beamed at you "You're damn right I am!" SHUUUUUUSHHH! you both sunk in your chairs as everyone shushed you.

Jackson wasn't the only one who noticed the new attention you were getting. Girls have been at your throat since the first time you came out of his car. You could hear them snicker behind you as you scanned the menu for today and you smiled happily as you placed the last slice of cheesecake on your tray. You turned to leave when a girl whacked the tray out of your hands and everything went flying.

"Whoops Princessssssss sorry about that" the girls snickered and walked away. You sighed and made your way back to your table. You couldn't afford another tray of food today and Jackson had been gone for a tournament. Your stomach growled quietly and you took your phone out to check your message from Jaebeom.

Jaebeommie: "Did you eat yet? I miss our toast and eggs~ You can only eat so much fancy food" You chuckled and replied
Princess: "Yeah I did~ Don't worry we'll have an eggs and toast buffet when you get back!" You sighed again you hated lying to him but you didn't want him to worry.

Suddenly a little plate with a slice of cheesecake was set in front of you. You looked up surprised. Mark was smiling at you and pointed to the seat next to you wordlessly asking if it was taken.

You smiled and shook your head and he beamed at you and sat down. You pushed the plate back to him and he looked at you questioning "It's fine thank you" He shoved the plate back in front of you without saying a word and placed his hands in his lap as he stared at you with innocent rounded eyes.

After a few more shoves he huffed out air that made his bangs on his forehead fly then he got up. You looked out the window satisfied that you won but were shocked when he came back with a tray of different foods and placed them in front of you. He had clustered them into one group and shoved them infront of you.

You tried to get up when he shoved his foot underneath your chair to keep it from moving and smiled at you. "I won't let you go till you eat. I know Princess wouldn't want to be late to class" He smirked evily at you and you sighed defeated and he handed you a fork while smiling again.

                                                                                                          

You guys had gotten super chummy in class as well. You happily took your seat next to him after poking his shoulder to pull him back from space and he'd beam at you and help you into your chair. When the room was dark and the Professor was teaching a lesson with the projector he'd pull you closer and lean his head next to yours almost rubbing your cheeks together. You'd eye him questioningly and he'd smile a derpy smile at you "I can't see so I'll just copy yours~" Yeahhhhh sureeeeee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You shut your locker door sadly and exhaled a big breath. You were freezing because the mutant dog had gotten loose and latched onto your coat and ripped it to pieces while you escaped. Mark had asked you concernedly where your jacket was and you told the stupidest lie ever despite your GPA and said you weren't cold. He scolded you saying you'd catch a cold and pouted at you the entire ride to school.

"A Princess shouldn't be making such a face" a deep voice chuckled at you as they leaned on the locker next to yours. You looked up and smiled "Hi Namjoon Oppa" Namjoon was Jackson's bestfriend which automatically translated to you being close to him as well.

                                                                                                                    

He didn't officially know about your living situation but he wasn't an idiot....he was the smart half while Jackson was the.....not so smart half. He pulled you into a hug and patted your head.

"Why the long face buttercup?"
"I miss Jaebeommie Oppa, that's all~"

He flicked your forehead and you whined. "Liar. Where's you jacket?" How'd he notice? You shrugged and he sighed "A Princess without her royal cape means a sick Princess which means a very pissed off court meaning me, Jackson and Jaebeom" You giggled, you liked it when people used kingdom terminology to describe you since you liked medieval stuff.

"I'll buy you a new one"
"Not a chance"
"If I don't get you one Jackson will buy you a wardrobe full of coats"
"Ill buy one on my own thank you very much." He chuckled and you fixed the bangs in your face and smiled at him.

"You and the Silent Prince have been hanging out alot, what's going on?"
"Jackson told you?"
"The whole school knows Princess"
"We're just friends"
"Doesn't look like it from here...." he smirked at you and you looked at him questioningly when you were suddenly tugged away by the hand. You looked up at a very serious looking Mark. He dragged you into your classroom but it was empty because it was still early and he let you go and shoved his hands into his pocket.

He kept his back towards you and you could see his ears turn red. "Mark?" "Sor......" "What?" He turned to you pink in the face and rubbed the back of his neck "I'm sorry"

You smiled at him and when he looked at you he ducked his eyes away only turning redder "It's okay!" You weren't an idiot and you had the GPA to prove it. You giggled warmly at jealous Mark. "Date" he mumbled under his breath without making eye contact.

You tilted your head "Date? Isn't today the 23rd?" You opened your planner to double check and he chuckled. "No...I mean.....Would you....go out on a date with me?" Shocked you closed your planner and blinked at him. You've been asked out 100 times before not to toot your own horn but this felt....different.

He coughed and finally looked up at you and smiled shyly "It's just....I...re...really like you....and I'd really like it if you went out on a date....with me" He stuttered often and you always thought it was cute but you were torn.

Did you even like him like that? You shrugged your shoulders, what's the worse that can happen? "Sure Mark" He beamed at you and you couldn't help but smile too but....something felt off?

You guys walked hand in hand after the Principal had called everyone to the huge auditorium for an assembly. You were used to holding Jackson's and Jaebeom's hand and it felt no different holding Mark's and when people started saying things he'd pull you closer to his side.

You guys made your way over to a hyper Jackson waving at you but his face dropped when he saw your hand locked with Mark's. You sat in between Jackson and Mark and Mark asked happily "So where do you want to go for the date? I can take you to any restaurant. Heck I'll rent the whole thing out. Or maybe you want to go to the amusement park? I can rent the whole place for you too"

His questions were making your head spin. Why do rich people say such things? Jackson wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him.

"Jagiya! What are you doing you can only go on a date with me!!" he whined cute and jokingly you thought he was just playing but when you looked at him your breath hitched when you saw how pained his eyes were. Jackson Oppa?

Mark held onto your wrist gently wanting your attention also and he smiled shyly. How did you get yourself into this situation? You smiled at Jackson "Jackson Oppa it's just a date it doesn't mean anything"

Mark leaned in and grinned at both of you "Or it could mean everything" His smile was kind of dark and his low voice sent shivers up your spine. Something definitely didn't feel right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wrapped yourself in a cacoon as you studied diligently under the one light in the living room this fine friday night. After jaebeom had lectured you about your date with Mark tomorrow which he found out via Jackson you had to charm him with your fail proof aegyo.

Jaebeommie: I told you not to get into trouble ):<
Princess: How is a date trouble?
Jaebommie: Jackson's an idiot but he has a pretty good instinct and he feels somethings off about Mark and I trust him. Don't you feel it too?

You couldn't lie you felt something off too but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. But come on, it's Mark Silent Prince Tuan what could he possibly do? Someone knocked on your front door and you jumped. No one's ever knocked before and it was way too late, who would be here at this hour? You looked out the peep hole but there was no one there.

You cautiously opened the door and there was a big white box on your door step with a red envelope. You looked around and saw no one around, shrugged and picked up the box and brought it back inside. Card first or box? Box.

                                                                                                                      

You lifted up the cover and dug through red tissue paper and pulled out a coat. It looked identical to the one you had but it felt more.....expensive. You eyed the red card curiously. Jackson? You slipped the card out of the enveloped and scrunched your face.

"Don't get mad please. I was super worried about the fact you've been coming to school without a coat and I know when you're lying, you're not very good at it. I kinda sorta followed you home one day and I won't lie I was a bit surprised to find out where you live. Shouldn't Princess' live in a castle? Why didn't you tell me? Is that why you didn't get more food that one time when that witch knocked your tray down? You couldn't afford it? I wish you would've told me. Well I understand, you don't seem like you'd even ask jackson for help. I don't know about your life and who am I to judge you and this isn't charity I promise! Consider it....a first date present? make sure to button it up to the top okay!

PS# I even made sure to get a replica of the one you had so jaebeom won't know you've been coming to class without a coat. Your secret is safe with me.

Mark"

You sighed heavily as you held the card in between your fingers getting ready to tear it. Jaebeom would be furious if he found out but you couldn't bring yourself to rip it up. Your phone pinged twice.

Jackson: Princess I know I joke around alot but I'm being completely serious now please be careful tomorrow. I don't care what you say I'm stopping by as soon as you get home okay.
Mark: Please don't be mad I can't wait to see you tomorrow :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark was right on the dot when you heard his horn honk outside. You double checked your outfit and makeup in the hanging mirror in the bathroom and nodded. You pad locked your door and turned around and smiled.

Mark was leaning against his car with a heartfelt smile as he gazed at you. He was wearing a white shirt and leather jacket and jeans and you laughed because he joked he would wear this when you told him your favorite movie was "Grease."

You skipped over to him and and he blushed "You look very pretty Princess, like a Queen" You curtsied jokingly and he laughed. "I think it's thanks to this lovely new coat don't you think?" He smiled "No you're just very beautful" and he bursted out laughing at his own cheesiness.

"How did you manage to fit your car into this tight street?"
"It wasn't without difficulty my lady"

He jogged over to the passenger seat and opened the door for you and you gasped. There was a bouquet of red and white roses. You mentally shook your head and sighed, those look expensive. He picked them up and handed them to you bowing his head alittle. "I know I know you hate the idea of anything "expensive" but I had to....." You chuckled and graciously accepted them "They're beautiful thank you"

                                                                                                                             

After you managed to convince him that you didn't want to go to some fancy restaurant that he'd then rent out you guys just went to a little ramen restaurant and sat outside. He rubbed his hands together and blew warm air into them "Aren't you cold?" You chuckled "I told you I don't get cold easily"

The waiter sat the two huge bowls of ramen down and after you thanked him you broke your chopsticks in half and pouted when they didn't split even. Mark took them out of your hands and gave you his. "Second times a charm" "I think you mean third time?" "If there's a third time there's obviously no hope for you"

You laughed and beamed happily when you split the chopsticks clean down the center "Thank you!" He chuckled and slurped up his ramen happily, he really loves soup.

He grabbed some noodles and held them out to you. You looked at him questioningly and he chuckled "Please I've always wanted to feed a girl" He pouted and you
couldn't say no.

                                                                                                                               

After the ramen he brought you to a popular home made ice cream shop and you couldn't help bouncing up and down in line. One of your favorite memories was going out with Jaebeom to get ice cream and now you really wanted to bring him to this cute place.

Mark chuckled at you "Stop being so cute" You stopped bouncing and blinked up at him and he looked away embarassed "Nevermind......" The cashier had looked at you weird when you ordered a scoop of 3 different Vanilla flavors and you squealed happily leaving the store with your cone.

"Don't they all taste the same?" Mark laughed and you scowled at him. "NO WAY! They're all totally different here!" You shoved the cone in his face and he laughed. He wrapped his hand around yours and bit the top of the ice cream and his lips. "Okay maybe you're right~" "Told you!!!"

Once your ice creams were finished you decided to take a stroll in the park. You were a simple person with simple needs and one of those needs were to be pushed on the swing.

The little kids called you pretty as you sat on the swing and Mark chuckled "Isn't she?" You beamed at him and patted the empty swing next to you but he shook his head and you were confused. He walked behind you and started pushing you gentley. "I am but a humble servant your highness" and you kicked him and he groaned in pain and laughed.

You guys walked hand in hand through the park and you saw Jackson and Namjoon on the basketball court. As always Jackson was trying to show off and when he messed up Namjoon made him go after the ball and Jackson skipped away and you giggled at the sight.

You two took a break on the bench and you stretched out happily and watched the wind blow through the trees. Sometimes life didn't feel as rough as it really was on days like this. Suddenly Mark leaned in and quickly kissed you on the cheek and you whipped your head around and looked at him wide eyed.

He bit his lip shyly as his face turned red. He looked foward and started twiddling his thumbs. You smiled and quickly leaned in and kissed cheek too and he looked at you shocked and covered his cheek with his hand. You stuck your tongue out at him and you both bursted out into laughter.

                                                                                                                 

He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of your hand quickly while making an exaggerated "Mwuah!♥" sound and you bit his hand playfully and he died with laughter.

"Princess you're so cute I'm so glad I made that deal with Jinyoung......." he suddenly froze as your heart caught in your throat. He looked at you with horrified eyes as you snatched your hand out of his and quickly got up off the bench.

Jinyoung? THE Jinyoung? The Jinyoung who hated your brother's guts with a passion and wanted to destroy him to take over his title in school and EVERYBODY knew it? The Jinyoung who had locked you in the gym storage room just so Jaebeom would be scolded for being late for class because he went looking for you? THE PARK JINYOUNG WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO TAKE DOWN YOU AND YOUR BROTHER? THE PARK JINYOUNG WHO HAD RAMMED YOU WITH HIS CAR THAT BROKE YOUR ARM LAST YEAR!?

Mark got up and you took a step back. Now everything was starting to make more sense. That feeling you were being watched when you first interacted with Mark? Jinyoung was in that class, now you can perfectly remember his smug little face grinning at his desk. No wonder Mark suddenly had gotten so interested in you. Jackson's instinct was never wrong.

Was that what his deal was? Get to know the Princess' weakness then report to him? Oh god Mark knew where you lived now, if he told Jinyoung it would be all over.

"Wait just let me explain....." he took a step foward and you took another back and glared at him. Jaebeom taught you it was better to be angry than upset so you didn't look weak.

You growled at him. "So that was it huh? Get to know the Princess it'll be fun right Marky? What was the deal? He'd give you some fancy prize if you got in my pants?"

"Or maybe all you had to do was find out Jaebeom's weakness and you wanted to get in my pants out of your own free will so that's why you got so close to me, is that it? To humiliate me? To hurt me? You are a real piece of Mark Tuan!" His face paled.

You stormed off to the basketball court after shedding off the disgusting jacket Mark had bought you as he ran after you calling your name. "Jackson! Jackson Oppa!!" you called frantically walking out into the middle of the court. "Princess wait!"

You didn't even see the basketball zoom past you and slam straight into Mark's gut. You turned around as Mark crashed to the ground holding onto his stomach in pain and the ball bounced back. Jackson stopped the ball underneath his foot and stood in between you and Mark and you could feel the anger resonating from him. "Jackson Oppa he...."

                                                                                                                                  

"I know Namjoon just told me everything he heard from one of Jinyoung's lackies" So it was true. Mark was just using you and you were stupid enough to go along with it.

"Did you ever care?" you glared at Mark as he picked himself up off the ground while Jackson held you behind him protectively. Mark said nothing. Jackson held you back as you angrily trudged foward.

"Did you even care that day when I almost got hit by a truck? Did you honestly care that day when those girls knocked my tray out of my hands? Did you care what so ever that I was freezing my off in this weather with no coat? Did you even care when you saw the shack I live in?"

Your voice got quiet "Did you even care when I cried in the hidden hallway because I missed Jaebeom so much and you comforted me?"

Mark's eyes got dark and he said nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Did he ever care? Did Mark learn to actually love the Princess or did he never care in the first place the world may never know \o/ I tried not to make it too long but I had fun writing it none the less~ :D