Sunday Afternoon~

Weekends With You~

 

 

Chapter 2: Sunday Afternoon 

 

"I don't want to!!!!" Jimin's voice who was protesting can be heard through the whole dorm.

"Oh come on! We barely do this" Yoongi said as he put on Jimin's beanie and scarf.

"It's because you always put your work first.." Jimin uttered in a bitter tone and looked everywhere to avoid Yoongi's gaze.

The pale one pretended he didn't hear anything.

"All set! Come on!" The older announced in a excited and happy voice, and with that he pulled the younger to the van.

Their manager was the one driving, well because they are still idols. But their manager was so kind to approve the date.


The drive was a little awkward, it was so silent. No one uttered a single word.

Jimin was sitting far away from the older and watched the houses and buildings that they have passed.


You can't blame the younger for being mad, Yoongi have been shutting him out to focus on his works which is writing their new hit song.

But today Yoongi finally finished his works and thought he would take his lover on a date to make it up with him.

"J-Jimin..." He tried to caught his attention but the younger ignored him.

He frowned and just stayed quiet through the whole ride.

 

 

"We're here!" Yoongi said happily when they finally got to the amusement park.

"Come on!!" The happy Yoongi said and dragged Jimin to the park.

Jimin tried his very best to not smile and be all excitedly, but he failed. In less an hour he was now the one dragging the older to the rides and booths. Yoongi sighed in relief and smiled as he saw the younger isn't ignoring him anymore.

"Yoongi! Let's go ride that!" Jimin pointed at the ride and hopping like a little kid.

"Okay okay" Yoongi chuckled at the adorable sight.

 


"Are you having fun?" Asked the older as they walk through the park.

"Yes! Thanks hyung" Jimin gave a warm smile.

The younger held the other's hand but he was surprised when the older quickly pulled it back and removed them from Jimin's hand.

"D-Don't do that in public!" Yoongi's voice came out rather harshly.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Jimin apologized even though he was too surprised and disappointed, he kept his head down and walked slowly thus making Yoongi ahead of him with a huge distance.

Yoongi looked back and saw the younger and he really felt guilty. The Jimin who was happy and all giddy is now replaced with a sad and quiet Jimin.

Way to go Yoongi! You did it again!

He cursed to his self and immediately ran towards the younger.

"Uhm... L-Let's go ride that one" Yoongi pointed at the ride and turns out it was the ferris wheel.

Jimin looked up "Okay.."

He smiled and tried to cover up his disappoitnment.

But Yoongi can see it, the spark in his eyes a while ago is now gone and he knows Jimin is sad again.

 

They hop on to the ride and it was again silent and the atmosphere is bringing the awkwardness again.

Jimin was sitting across Yoongi on the other side.

"Sit here, beside me.." Yoongi tried.

"No, it's okay..." Jimin said while looking at the sight outside.

 


After running around the park and getting on rides, thay barely forgot to eat.

"Let's go eat!" Yoongi in nowhere said and pulled the younger in some cafe.

 

When they finally got their orders, it was silent again. And Jimin was again sitting across the older. The younger took a sip on his juice and watched the passers go by outside the cafe, he was too busy watching the scene that he jolted when he felt Yoongi's hand held his; which was resting on the table.

He looked at Yoongi who was smiling.

"We're in public remember? People will see!" Jimin whispered and tried to pull his hand back but Yoongi only held it tighter.

"I don't care if they see, it's okay. At least they would know that you belong to me" Yoongi smiled wider.

As for Jimin, his face was now covered in red. He blushed at what the older said and couldn't be anymore happy now.

And they kept holding hands until they got home.