Saturday Morning~

Weekends With You~

 

 

Chapter 1: Saturday Morning

The heavy body on top of him and the loud snorings woke Jungkook up. He forced his eyes and slowly opened it, greeting him was the messy and cute Kim Taehyung; hugging him and was literally on top of him.

"H-Hyung.." Jungkook tried to untangled his self.

"Mmm...?" Taehyung groaned and got off the younger's body to fully lay on the bed.

Jungkook sat up and watched the older; who was still asleep. Sometimes he wonder if the older was really true, cause how can he be so perfect in Jungkook's eyes even though here he is sleeping, mouth agape and with a messy hair.

Jungkook chuckled at his cute boyfriend. He secretly leaned closer to the older's face only an inch away to admire the other's perfect face. He smiled at the fact that he and Taehyung are together again. With their hectic schedules they barely have quality time like this.

When the younger was too busy daydreaming, he was surprised when suddenly Taehyung lifted his head and gave him a quick peck and grinned at the now flushed Jungkook.

"Y-You were awake a-all...this time?" The younger stuttered with a red face. Taehyung only gave his popular box smile and chuckled.

Jungkook was dumbfounded and he didn't like it. He sat up and was about to leave.

"I'm going..." Jungkook sounds pissed.

"Oh! Someone's upset" He was about to climb off the bed but a pair of arms trapped him for a backhug brought him back to bed. His back laying on Taehyung's chest. 

"L-Let me go..." Jungkook tried to fight but Taehyung only tightened the hug.

"Let's just stay here for a little while, it's Saturday and our day off. Let's just relax and stay here" Taehyung whispered at the other's ear and played with the other's ear with his nose and sometimes kissing it, which made the younger shiver.

The trapped one sighed and agreed. They changed their position and now both of them were laying on the bed and starring at the ceiling.

"Jungkookie~~" Taehyung called but still looking at the ceilings like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

The younger didn't replied.

"Jungkookieee~~"

Still no reply.

"Kookie~!!" He finally looked at the younger.

"Are you still upset?" Taehyung sat up and looked at the younger closely.

Silence...

"Kookieeee~~ Answer me" The older pouted.

"No! I'm not!" But his voice was saying yes.

"Yes, you are" Taehyung pouted again.

"I'm sorry, forgive me please?" He smiled forming a square shape.

"...."

"Please forgiveee me!" Taehyung pleased.

Complete silence again

"So you want the hard way ha?" Taehyung grinned and climb on top of the other and started tickling the maknae.

"Ahahaha no stop ah!" Jungkook begged while laughing.

"What? I can't hear you?" Taehyung teased, still torturing the poor maknae.

"No no! Stop! Ahahaha!" 

"What did you said?" 

"I forgive you! I forgive you! Ahahaha now stop!" Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung stopped in satisfaction and lay down next to him, back on his previous activity; watching the ceiling.

He can hear the younger's panting after that childish activity, he held other's hand and entwine it with his. He turned his body and faced the younger who was busy looking at that not so interesting ceiling. Jungkook looked at him and he quickly hugged the younger, his other free hand found its way around the younger's waist.

For Taehyung this is a perfect day, Saturday mornings are best especially with Jungkook. Relaxing, laying at the bed for the whole morning, hugging Jungkook and not caring for the others because all his attentions are on the boy next to him. Yes, Saturday mornings are the best.

Getting lazy in bed with you on weekends is my getaway

"Nae Kookie~!" 

"Hmm?" The older received a hum.

"I love you~" Taehyung's tone turned serious.

Silence again

"Yah! Say it too.." Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows and pouted.

"Say what?" 

"Say 'I love you too', can't you do it?" Taehyung frowned.

"Eehhh.. It's embarrassing.." Jungkook blushed and bit his lower lip.

And ding! Taehyung's mood changed again from the playful Taehyung to a now sulking Taehyung.

The older pulled his hands back and turned; his back facing Jungkook.

"It's just a simple 'I love you' is that hard to say? You know what? Ever since we became a thing never once have you said 'I love you' or 'I love you too' to me. Sometimes I even wonder if you really feel the same, and sometimes I get worried because I think you're only forcing yourself to me" The maknae can hear the sad tone of the older and kinda felt guilty.

 

Silence

 


"I love you Kim Taehyung.." Jungkook suddenly uttered, which made Taehyung surprised.

"I love you and I'm sorry if I don't usually show how I feel because of my pride but now for you I can throw all of my pride outside the window if it meant loving you and seeing you happy" Jungkook announced and hugged the older.

Taehyung turned his position so he was facing Jungkook, faces only inches away.

"I love you too, I feel so happy and relief.." Taehyung hugged the younger and sighed in relief.


After a moment of silence...


"So hyung... Aren't we going out of bed?" Jungkook lifted his head to look at Taehyung.

"Hmmmm.. Let's stay here.. I wanna lay and hug you all day long"

"You're so cheesy hyung~" Jungkook chuckled and tightened the hug.

 


Saturday Mornings couldn't get any better