3 AM

3 AM

    He almost fell asleep when the alarms went off. Groaning in frustration, Baekhyun got up and walked to his door. He opened it and went down the stairs to the lobby. He was just looking around when he saw the clock. 3 freaking A-M!? Why did they decided to do this now!? He groaned again before he heard laughing beside him.

    "Not happy?" A deep voice asked him. Baekhyun turned to his left and saw a shirtless chest. He looked up and saw his next door neighbor. Holy crap, it's Chanyeol. And wait was is...Holy crap!! He's just in his shorts!

    Park Chanyeol, next door neighbor to Baekhyun and proclaimed 'Happy Virus,' also the cutie who has stolen Baekhyun's heart. The only problem is, Chanyeol doesn't even know. Not a clue. No matter how much Baekhyun would flirt with him, the big-eared dork doesn't even know about it. Ever since Baekhyun has moved in, he has tried to get Chanyeol's attention but got no reply. Now that Baekhyun thought about it, ever since the other women in the building started flirting with him, Chanyeol has started hanging around him more and has started walking closer than before.

    "Baekhyun? Are you okay?" Chanyeol's deep y voice knocked Baekhyun out of hs thoughts.

    "What?" he said unintelligently. Chanyeol laughed.

    "I asked if you were mad? For this fire alarm drill?" Baekhyun sighed at his stupidity. Way to go Baek, now he thinks you're stupid!

    "No, I'm not happy. I almost fell asleep when it went off. Now I'm gonna have trouble falling back asleep after this." Chanyeol laughed at him again.

    "Hey, if you ever need something, like help falling asleep, just come on over to my place." Baekhyun's heart almost stopped. Was Chanyeol asking what Baekhyun think he was asking? Was he still dreaming?

    "I won't be abother to you?"

    "No. You'd never be bother to me, Baekhyun." Baekhyun looked away from Chanyeol with a blush on his face. The way Chanyeol looked at him...he made it seem like there was something in his eyes. Suddenly, the manager of the building came.

    "Okay people! Thank you for coming down here for this fire alarm drill. Yes, I know that it's going onto four in the morning and some of you have work this morning and I'm terribly sorry for the inconvence but it had to happen. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. You can now head back to your rooms. Have a good...sleep?" Many people grumbled before leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the back of the group. After a while, they reched their floor and got to their doors.

    "Goodnight, Chanyeol."

    "Night, Baek!" Baekhyun walked into his room with another small blush. He crawled into bed and found out that he couldn't sleep so he got back up and went across the hallway and knocked on Chanyeol's door. A second later, Chanyeol opened it and ushered Baekhyun in.

    "Were you waiting for me or something?" Chanyeol didn't answer as he led Baekhyun to a room. He opened the door and pulled the smaller male in and onto the bed. "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called out quietly.

    "Baek, I know you like me."

    "W-what?" Baekhyun was glad it was dark in the room so Chanyeol couldn't see his red face.

    "You've been flirting with me. And I acted indifferent because I didn't know if it was real or not but when those women started flirting with you, I got so jealous. Now, what would you say to being my boyfriend, Baek?" Chanyeol finally sat next to Baekhyun on the bed. It took a few seconds for the facts to process through Baekhyun's fead. Chanyeol noticed that he was flirting with him? When!? But the question stopped his thoughts and before he knew it, he blurted out his answer.

    "I'd love to!" It was quiet for a few more seconds. "I-I mean...yes." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol laughed again before pulling Baehyun underneath the covers and up against his chest.

    "Night, Baek."

    "Night...Channie." He added in a whisper before closing his eyes, a smile on his face.

    Maybe being woken up at 3 AM wasn't so bad after all~?