Thought you were Santa Clause

Love and Instagram
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[9:30 AM]
 

Sun rays entered inside Tiffany's room through the thin glass of the window and fell onto the pink comfortable bed where the eye-smile princess was sleeping soundly. Tiffany squinted her eyes because the sunlight was disturbing her sleep and then covered her beautiful face with the fluffy pillow her head was lying on. A small muffled groan was later heard and Tiffany continued stirring in her bed. After a couple of minutes the girl finally woke up and threw the pillow aside. She placed her hand on her now open mouth, covering up a cute yawn. Rubbing her closed chocolate brown eyes, Tiffany stood up and began dragging her feet to the bathroom, scratching her head and making her messy hair even messier on the way there. But before she could reach it, something on her desk caught her attention. It was a small box, covered in pink wrapping paper and a beautiful ribbon placed on top of it. A wide smile formed on Tiffany's face and she quickly made her way to the desk. The girl then grabbed the present while completely forgetting everything she was doing before that.

"Omo, Santa Clause has come early this year." the girl said to herself excitedly as she placed the beautifully-wrapped box on her bed. Suddenly her eyes caught sight of a small card attached to the ribbon. Without wasting any time and the smile never disappearing from her face, Tiffany opened it.

I bought it because I thought of you.

- Kim Taengoo -

The girl's smile grew even wider after she read what was written on it. She covered with her hand as tears of joy started welling up in her beautiful brown eyes.

“I can’t believe she did this. Aish, so cheesy…” Tiffany thought out loud and then proceeded with opening the gift. When the pink wrapping paper was finally removed, the girl opened the box and what she saw inside made her heart skip a beat.  Inside it was a beautiful silver bracelet with the words “TaeNy Forever” engraved on it. Tiffany felt her face heat up and while blushing madly, the girl took out her phone and quickly texted her amazing girlfriend.

Tiffany: Baby? <3

Taeyeon:  Hmmm… What’s up, sweetie? ^^

Tiffany: I just wanted to tell you that you are the most amazing girlfriend in the world! <33333

Taeyeon: Hehehe, so I take it you like my present? :3

Tiffany: I adore it, TaeTae! <3 It’s so beautiful and it would look great on me. When are you going to finish your schedule? I want you to help me put it on.

The eye-smile princess looked at her gift and slowly traced the engraved words with her fingers as images of her and Taeyeon began flashing in front of her. The two have been a couple for three years and their love is still as strong as ever, in fact, you might even say that it’s becoming stronger. Taeyeon is still as caring and as loving as before. She would always do these sweet things for Tiffany because in her opinion, that’s what a good girlfriend is supposed to do. When you’re with someone for a long time your love tends to lessen and you have to keep it alive somehow. For Taeyeon, it’s by doing sweet and caring things. That’s why their love is so strong. The girl’s whole heart belongs only to Tiffany and she doesn’t want to lose her no matter what.

Taeyeon: It ends in half an hour. Just wait for me in the dorm, princess.  <3

Tiffany smiled widely upon reading what her girlfriend had written her. Aww, I can’t wait to give my TaeTae a hug when she comes back. The girl thought and lied down on her comfortable bed, her back hitting the soft mattress as she continued staring at her present.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter