Love ?

Love Locket

--

After the game of musical chairs , you and your classmates continued playing other games , and somehow , you will be in contact with Jaejoong . *Omo , why is this happening ?* You thought . Just then , the recess bell rang . You were immensely relieved and hurried out of the classroom door with Taeyeon . "Hold it right there , ---------- , want to eat with me and my friends , and hmm , your friend too ?" Jaejoong shouted across the classroom . You were shocked at his words . "No thankyou . " You rejected his offer . "Why ? Oh , are you in love with me ?" He smirked cheekily . "Of .. of course not ! Ok I'll join you ." You answered . "Good ! That's the way ." He smirked triumphantly .

*Omg , why am I in love with such an arrogant and obnoxious guy ? Is it out of gratitude .. ?* You thought to yourself . You swept away your thoughts and went down to the cafe with Taeyeon , Jaejoong and his friends . At the cafe . Taeyeon and you went to a stall and started chatting happily , oblivious that Jaejoong was secretly stealing glances at you . *She's so .. Adorable . Why hadn't I noticed that ? Seriously am I falling in love with her ?* Jaejoong thought .

You sat between Taeyeon and Jaejoong , carefully eating your food in order not to spill any sauce on yourself . *Even when she's eating , she's so cute .*Jaejoong thought . Taeyeon got along well with Jaejoong (for some reason) and you were kind of jealous . You sulked and left the table . Jaejoong , upon seeing you leaving , stood up and left too .

"Hey --------- , what happened ?" Jaejoong asked concernly . "Nothing .. Just leave me alone .. " You mumbled and turned away . A strong arm gripped around your wrist . "How can I leave you alone when I'm .." He stopped . "When you're ?" You raised an eyebrow . "When I'm in love with you .." He stared into your eyes intently . Your heart skipped a beat as you blushed . "Jae , don't joke with me --" You laughed nervously ."I'm not . I'm serious about you . Will you be my girlfriend ?" His sincerity touched you . "I .. I love you too . I admit I was jealous of you and Taeyeon , being so close . I felt like I was the odd one out and --" Your words are interrupted by soft lips on yours . You were shocked for a moment and kissed Jaejoong back .

You have never felt this way before ; the feeling of true love ever since your parents got involved with loan sharks , you never had any love showered on you . You and Jaejoong broke the kiss and you smiled at him . He smiled back at you and said , "So does that means you've accepted me ?" You said nothing , slipped your hands into his and kissed him .

He chuckled , "Let's go back to class , shall we ?" "Okie hehe !" You giggled and Jaejoong brushed away your bangs with his free hand . 

 

Sweet ehh ? Hehe will continue to update ! <3