Tiffany

Love Locket

--

Taeyeon sighed , while flashbacks of what Tiffany have done to her came rushing back . Tiffany was once Taeyeon's best friend , they were inseparable like Siamese twins , but all that was gone when Tiffany made new friends . Tiffany left Taeyeon because her new friends were much more cooler than her , and were rich at that . She winced bitterly as Tiffany's words resounded through her mind . "Get a life man . I'm sick and tired of you hanging around me , sticking to me like a dog . Aishh pabo ." Tiffany smirked , and left with her new friends , cackling with laughter .

She fought back tears but to no avail . You saw her tears and asked her concernly what had happened . She sniffed as she explained everything to you in between sobs . You softened and assured her that you won't ever betray her . She smiled and hugged you , muttering a word of thanks . Just then , a tall and elegant lady sashayed in and announced confidently , "Hi guys , I will be your form teacher . You can call me Miss Lee . We will have some ice breaker games in order to let you guys know about each other and all that . Let's play musical chairs !"

As music was played , you and your classmates started walking around the chairs . As soon as the music stopped , you eyed a chair and immediately lunged for it , but to your surprise , somebody was faster and had already sat down on the chair . You ended up sitting on that person's lap and when you looked up , you saw a familiar face , with amazingly handsome features , flawless skin , and it was none other than Jaejoong . You blushed instantly and immediately stood up . He caught you blushing and he smirked . "i'm so .. sorry ." You apologized . "Haha why are you blushing ?" He teased .

"I .. did not !" You retorted , your heart beating faster than normal . "You know it yourself ~~" Jaejoong chuckled .

*Ohgosh , am I falling in love with him ?* You thought to yourself .

*Hehe is she falling in love with me ?* Jaejoong thought to himself and chuckled softly .

 

I'm so sorry for the late update ! >.< Mianhae ! Hope you guys will enjoy this story ~~