Chapter 2: Minki and Koro!

Living with . . .
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter two's here. I still need recommendation of poster though.

 

===

 

"Ya, Lee Donghae, are you seriously gonna do this every single morning?!" 

 

"Yes I will Lee Hyukjae. It's my house, quit whining."

 

"Well I'm living here too and you are responsible of me so you better change that attitude of yours!"

 

"Pfffttt! Who do you think you are? And I am not responsible to you blondie, my dad was responsible of you."

 

"Why you--"

 

"Papa! Mama!"

 

Both male looked towards the kitchen door and watch as the person who called them float his way towards them before tightly holding on their school shirt.

 

"Ah! Did we woke you up Minki-ah? I'm sorry." Hyukjae cooed, taking the baby into his embrace. Donghae who had the toothbrush in hide mouth roll his eyes at how quick Hyukjae's personality change towards Minki and made his way to his room to wear his pants.

 

Yes, that was why Hyukjae was pissed at him earlier, apperantly Donghae had this habit of not wearing his pants after wearing his school shirt because he doesn't want to wrinkle it. Thus he's walking around with his school uniform and a brief. 

 

But he ought to change this habit of him with the presence of Minki and Koro now.

 

Ah... Minki and Koro. This is what happened after their shocking discovery of the UFO and the creature inside it.

 

"Ah! Koko!" The creature inside the UFO exclaimed.

 

"Master Minki!" 

 

"Wh-who are you?!" Donghae shouted with Hyukjae hiding behind him.

 

The cat like creature turn his or is it a her(?) towards the two gentlemen and smiles.

 

"Omou! I'm sorry.. I am Koro, a sitter pet, and this here-" pointing to the, now floating, baby "-is my Master Minki. And we are from planet 'Thorax' (yes it's a real name, I googled it.hehe). "

 

"Tho-Thorax?" Hyukjae shuttered, eyeing the baby who is now making floating his way towards them. "Aaaahhh... Donghae he's coming!" He shouted pulling the still stuned man infront of him.

 

Once the baby's infront of him, he looked at the both of them, tilting his head at Hyukjae and Donghae. Hyukjae seriosuly wanna squel and pinch those chubby cheeks of him because he seriously looks like a normal baby and kyaaahh!

 

"Papa! Mama!"

 

"Eeehhhh????"

 

"Master Minki, that is not you parents." Koro said walking, with his short cat legs, wait, why was the cat walking with two legs anyway?, towards the baby and grab him. 

 

"Papa! Mama!" Minki shouted, struggling to get out of the hold in Koro and jumped into Donghae's hand.

 

"A-ah! Wh-what's going on??" Donghae asked, still not believeing what he's seeing and had to hold on the baby who jumped on him earlier. Minki now snuggling on his chest.

 

"I'm sorry, I think Master Minki must've thought you're his parents from planet Thorax." Koro said sighning. "Oh, by the way, may I know where are we?" He asked.

 

"E-earth." Hyukjae said, looking at the baby who's now slowly falling asleep in Donghae's arm and on his thump slowly. Omygash he's freakin cute!

 

"Earth?! Omou, that's a 120 million light years away from planet Thorax." Koro said then walked towards the small UFO which Minki came from and checked on the mach

Please log in to read the full chapter