Chapter 1: 4 is a crowd?

Living with . . .
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye guys, I need help. Anybody know where I can request a poster for this fic? The ones I know are either not accepting request or close T_T

 

===

 

"Sangeun-ssi, when are you going to transfer to America?"

 

The woman, Lee Sangeun, smiled upon hearing the questions.

 

"2 days from now actually, everything's been settled. Me and my husband will fly to America this Wednesday."

 

The boy who was watching the live interview can't help but frown. He is super happy of his mothers' achievement. Really. But seriously? Moving to America? It's a shame he can't go with them since he's already in his last year of highschool and his parents had already signed him up to the high school in Mokpo where his supposed to be uncle are. 

 

He switch off the television with a grunt and make his way towards their kitchen. Opening the spacious fridge, he looked for his heavenly drink and drink it directly from the carton, not bothered to even pour it on a cup.

 

"How can mama and papa do this to me?" He glared towards the pink carton.

 

"They didn't even asked me anything and I just found out THIS freaking morning! Ugh!"

 

Yes, you heard read that right people. Lee Hyukjae, the son of Lee Sangeun and Lee Daewon, just find out of his parents moving to America and his transfer to Mokpo this morning, 6 hours ago to be exact, considering it's 12 in the afternoon now. Oh, he also just found out that he's not going go to his school anymore since his parents had already settled everthing. 

 

Mind you, Hyukjae was already in his school uniform during their breakfast when he got the news. Imagine the shock!

 

But poor little Hyukkie can't do anything about it. Not that his parents doesn't care about him, they do love him dearly since he's their only child, but they're just too busy. With his mother, Sangeun, working to be an astraunat, his father Lee Daewon, a scientist of the space. So yeah, they're not always around.

 

Hyukjae's not spoiled, and he's not angry at them also. He's used to the situation actually, and he'd never complain about it since he do understand their occupation. And that one phrase that they said this morning really makes him feel guilty if he didn't allow his parents to go.

 

"We're sorry Hyukkie, it's our childhood dream."

 

Sigh.

 

And so here he is now. In Mokpo, 2 days later. His parents are probably in the airplane on their way to U.S.A and he's here in. 

 

"Mama said that the Lee's house i huge and it has so many room. It's also on top of the hill. Haaaaa I'll live like a prince!" He said dreamily. Inside his head palace with a big and spacious room for him. Now he can't wait to be there. Skipping Walking his way to find the house, yes, he's walking since it's a small town, to the Lee's residence with a piece of paper as a guide, he found himself facing a really tall staircase. On the side of the stair, a wooden pank with Lee's Residence on it. 

 

"Yosh! I'm here!" Putting the paper inside his pocket he ran his way up to.

 

Upon arrival, his eyes widen.

 

"W-wha--WHAAAAAT? It's a temple!" He exclaimed looking at the wooden house, a temple to be exact. With a built in house. "Was I deceived?" In his mind, he was murdering his parents.

 

"Oh! Hyukjae, is that you?" Hyukjae turned to his right, a mand who looked like he's in his 40 who had a mopped was smiling and waving at him.

 

"Lee Junseok ahjusshi?" He asked and the older man nodded.

 

"Yes, come on Hyukjae. Welcome." 

 

Hyukjae picked his bag and follow Junseok inside the house.

 

"This will be your room Hyukjae." Junseok said opening the sliding door for Hyukjae. Well atleast it's big.

 

"Thank you uncle." He smiled.

 

Junseok smiled. "Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes. You can go take a bath first. It's the last door to your left."

 

"Alright, thank you again uncle." Junseok nodded with a smile and left the boy to settled in while he prepare for dinner.

 

"Phew.. I'm famished!" He pouted, but decided to take a bath first since he smells like he hadn't take bath for a week! 

 

Sigh. "I guess living like a prince was too much to hope for." Hyukjae said, sinking deeper into the bath tub. "Wait, I hope I didn't end up in a weird place!" . . . "Ughhh... not like anything can be any weirder around here." He sigh. The 18 years old boy didn't even know how many time he'd been sighing this

Please log in to read the full chapter