Question answered

Me or her?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and I, we have been best friends for about three years. We were really close, telling each other our secrets and all. Sounds childish, but isn't that what most people do nowadays? Gaining each other's trust by exchanging secrets.

As I was saying, we were really close. Notice the word "were"? Yes, we're not as close as we were before. It happened the moment she said yes.

Myungsoo was in love with her since two years back. I was with him all the time when he told me how much he loved her, how much he want her to be his, and how much it hurts him when he see her with another guy. Then I realised, I was in love with him, but it was too late, he's heads over heels in love with her.

He always told me that he's going to confess to her, but that never happened as he was really shy and had no idea how to go up to her. He told me the same thing a week ago, but I brushed it off, thinking that he wouldn't do it, but he did.

He confessed, and she accepted. I saw it, I saw everything.

I saw how he hesitated before approaching her. I saw how me held the flowers so tightly. I saw how he blushed when she noticed him. I saw how he jumped in joy when she accepted him. I saw how they turned red as they hug. I saw everything.

And I'm definitely lying if I say I'm not hurt.

We promised each other once that we would go to school together everyday, and if we couldn't, we would have to tell each other. So I waited at that place. I waited for about thirty minutes, checking my phone to see if he sent anything. But he didn't. 

I strolled to school, knowing that I'm already late, as I thought about everything that happened. He ditched me. And I was burning with anger.

When I reached the classroom, the teacher told me I'm getting detention. Not that I care anyway. 

The anger I had in me was gone the moment I saw him smiling. Instead, it transformed into hurt as I see that he's smiling because of her. And then it clicked. He ditched me for her. Ouch.

Sighing, I walked to my seat, which was unfortunately behind his, and plotted down, purposely making noise for his attentio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter