2nd chapter

12:30
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appereance:

Apink Namjoo as Namjoo (Hayoung's friend & Yoseob's sister)

 

Dongwoon POV

I slept at the living room sofa to wait for Hayoung. I heard some sounds being made from the keys and I know Hayoung is back. I woke up and look at the clock on the wall. It's already 10am in the morning. She tiptoed and came in, she was shocked to see me awake. 

"Why are you only back now in the morning? You know how worried I was since last night??! Didn't I told you yesterday that not to come home too late or else I will be worried?? and look what time is it now?!It's already late morning now!" I started raising my voice at her because I was just too angry.

"I already told you not to wait for me!! So what if I'm only back now in the morning?? It's my own freedom to be back at what time OK??! I'm already 18, I'm a young adult now!! FOR GODNESS SAKE,I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE!!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTROL ME!!!!!" Hayoung yelled back at me furiously.

It's my first time seeing her throwing temper at me.

"Why I have no right to control you??? OH HAYOUNG, FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!"

"So what if you are my boyfriend??! Then don't be my boyfriend anymore! Let's break up." Hayoung looked at me coldly before running into her room and start packing up her things.

I followed her into her room.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING,OH HAYOUNG??!!!" I grab both of her hands to stop her from packing her things.

"I WANT TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE!!!!I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU,SON DONGWOON!!!" She looked at me with a disgusted look. I was stunned by her words.

"LET GO OF MY HANDS, SON DONGWOON!!!" Hayoung keep on struggling to push my hands away from her.

I looked at her and started crying. "Hayoung, please don't break up with me.....I really love you a lot. I don't want a break up."

I know Hayoung's heart started soften because she didn't push me away anymore so I hugged her very tightly, scaring that she might leave me again.

 

So another week have passed with Hayoung still staying by my side although recently she always came home very late after school.

Today is her birthday so I decided to surprise her with a small birthday cake that I have baked for her after her class have ended. I waited for her outside the school gate. But I saw a cute looking guy putting his arms around Hayoung's waist and walked together with her. Hayoung and the guy was smiling and laughing all the way, the guy even whisper into Hayoung's ear.

"Saeng-il-chukahamida Oh Hayoung!!!!" Hayoung's friends suddenly ran towards them with a beautiful birthday cake in their hands.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter