1st chapter

12:30
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon POV

I was waiting for Hayoung outside her school, her lesson gonna end soon. Everyday I will sent Hayoung to school and fetch her after school. She is a high school student while I'm a photographer so my working time was flexible. Do you wonder how we met each other since we didn't have anything common? Actually we met each other when I went to Jeju island 7 months ago to shoot the scenery there and she went there for her class trip. I secretly take pictures of her and she realised it. The strange thing is she didn't rejected me, we just fell for each other at the first sight. 

"Oppa!" A familiar cheerful voice called me which brought me back to the reality. She covered both of my eyes again.

"Guess who am I?" "Emm.....it's Son Dongwoon's girl - Oh Hayoung!" I take her hands away and held them.

"Ya oppa!! You are making me blushing again! You just love to make blush, aren't you?" Hayoung blushed while pouting.

"Aigoo, my Hayoung looks so cute and pretty even when she's blushing." I pinched her cheeks which now seem even red and I pull her into my arms. She lean her head quietly on my chest while I started caressing her hair gently. 

"Hayoung ah~I have one present for you."

"What present is it, oppa?" Hayoung lifted her head up a bit to look at me.

I slowly took out the present that I have bought for her just now from my pants' pocket and put it in her palms.

"OMO oppa!!! It's this necklace with the small clock that we saw the other day!!! Oppa,you really bought it for me??!" Hayoung exclaimed happily with a big smile on her face.

"Ne,I know you like it a lot so that's why I bought for you as a present. I help you to put on ok?" Hayoung nodded and I put on the necklace for her.

"Gomawo oppa!" Hayoung give me a peck on my cheek after I put it on for her.

"You are welcome, Hayoung. Now you shall decide where should we go for our dinner!" I smile back at her.

"I want pizza for dinner!!"

"OK, let's go!!" I held her hand and ran together to the subway station.

 

"Oppa, open your mouth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter