Mr Handsome

Mr Handsome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks school holiday, time to go back to school. I am so exciting because i wanna meet friends including my Mr Handsome. I wake up early and shower. 'Lets eat breakfast' Hyuna. Oh mom is calling me. 'Coming mom'. I put powder on my face.

(At School) 

I arrive at school and is quite. Seem like no school today.And i am waiting for my friends. At the moment no hope to meet my Mr Handsome because he always arrive school when the bell ring. I am talking and greenting my other friends. My bestfriends are so late. Oh i receive a message and it say 'Sorry we 4 can't come to school today because we have personal problem. Good Luck We miss you HyunA'. Oh OMG I am a lone. And i have Math and science which i don't like. I like science a bit but Math? I am ast problem sloving, so i don't like Math. The bell ring and I go to form class.

While i was waiting teacher, some one hit me on my hand. I look back and it was my Mr Handsome.

'Sorry' he say. I don't reply. Teacher come and i entry to the class. He always touch the phone which makes me angry the most. Sometimes i think he is chatting with his girlfriend. I don;t know he has or not but that's what i think. I will pretend like i don't care.

 

 

(Jaejoong POV)

People think that i am cool and player so i act like that. Actually they don't know my true side. I act like what they say. I just broke up with the girl yesterday. She just wish me 'GOOD LUCK' I don;t see any Good luck, because i like someone else but i never tell anyone even my bestfriends. I was think about my dream girl while i am walking and i hite Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter