Sehun's life is hard

The deer

"JONGIN, THERE'S ANOTHER SNAKE IN MY BATHROOM‼" Sehun complains while talking  to Jongin on the phone.

 

"What kind of bathroom do you have Sehun? Last time it was a spider as huge as a rat, the other day it was two gigantic frogs‼ Now a snake? Is your bathroom a secret forest or something? " Jongin answers him with an unexplainable tone. Maybe it was because of confusion, amusement and maybe he somehow finds the latter's situation funny.

 

"I DON'T KNOW‼ I REALLY HAVE TO TAKE A PEE THEN SUDDENLY THAT SNAKE JUMPED AT ME WITHOUT A WARNING. JONGIN HELP ME."

 

"Kill it. Burn it. Who knows when I see you next time you're a frozen corpse.You're on your own, mate. I have a date with Kyungsoo, and I'm more than happy to tell you that you're a delay."

 

And then Jongin ends the call.

 

"JONGIN ARE YOU STILL THERE?" Sehun asks.

 

"JONGIN‼ YOU ‼ I HOPE YOU DIE EARLY‼" And then Sehun smashes his cellphone on the table. He could care less well he does actually because he kinda flinch and had the desire to say sorry to his phone after that.

 

He is currently at the kitchen, he ran from the bathroom because obviously..there's a snake. Sehun doesn't know why there are snakes inside his bathroom. Before it was just spiders and frogs, but now there are also snakes suddenly emerging from nowhere. He doesn't know if there is a secret passage of a forest in his bathroom or something.

 

But there is one thing Sehun is sure about.

 

HE NEEDS TO TAKE A PEE AND THERE IS A SNAKE INSIDE HIS BATHROOM.

 

"This life is a pest." He mutters as he hold a piece of wood which he didn't know where it came from, not that it matters right now.

 

"I can do this. All I have to do, is to throw this onto that snakes head and everything will be fine." he tells himself and then chanted a 'fighting'.

 

He carefully opens the door of his bathroom. And then he opens it with a force ready to throw the stupid wood on the stupid snake.

 

"You ty sna------ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH‼" he shouts as he speeds up to the second floor and hides in his room.

 

He's catching his breath and after he closes the door, he immediately takes a deep breath.

 

"What is with that annoying bathroom that there is suddenly a DEER inside?‼"

 

He was about to call Jongin again, but then he remember that his phone is at the ktichen table. He slowly opens his door and then very timidly takes his step down the stairs.

 

When he is near the bathroom, he takes a deep breath and then peeks at the end of the wall.There he saw the deer again, now outside his bathroom. But it is a miracle that the said deer isn't doing anything strange. It is just looking at the surroundings, like observing it but then it's eyes went down at Sehun.

 

And by that, Sehun immediately hides.

 

"I think this house is haunted." Sehun whispers to himself.

 

When he is about to look at the deer again, imagine his shock when he saw the thing beside him. Sehun then hurriedly goes up the stairs.

 

"DON'T COME NEAR ME‼ STAY ON WHERE YOU ARE‼" Sehun shouts while pointing at the deer shakily.

 

The deer tilts it's head. It's like it is questioning Sehun's actions, while Sehun doesn't know if he is suppose to be laughing or crying or scared because who's in their right mind wouldn't be mindblowned to all of the things happening to him.

 

A DEER CAME OUT OF HIS BATHROOM

 

WHAT SORECERY IS HAPPENING TO HIM

 

He takes a deep breath. He close his eyes, he doesn't know what to feel. He opens his eyes and tries to look at the deer.

 

Except that his eyes met no deer.

 

It was a human.

A guy.

It looks like he's the same age as Sehun.

And the said guy is looking at Sehun like he is confuse.

 

On the other hand, Sehun doesn't know if he's is going crazy. He blinks. What is he seeing? He stared at the dee-- human in front of him.

 

Too beautiful. Skin too flawless.... and he looks like an angel...

Sehun suddenly avoids looking.

 

WHO ELSE WOULD NOT WHEN THE HUMAN IN FRONT OF HIM IS .

 

"Goodness, I'm a good child right?" Sehun whispers to himself. "What is happening to me."

 

Sehun turn to look at the human in front of him, yet again it is still staring at him but now, it's actually smiling.

 

Sehun feels like he is about to melt because of that smile. All of his life, he never saw that kind of smile that looks like coming fron an angel until now. He cannot explain the sudden increase of pumping speed his heart does. All he knows is that the guy in front of him is beautiful. Too beautiful.

 

"W-who are you?" it is the only words that Sehun can accomplish to say.

 

The guy's eyes suddenly widens, and Sehun thinks that's the cutest thing he had ever seen. He suddenly went to get near Sehun and was about to take a step but Sehun stops him.

 

"Don't come near me, I don't wanna be in prison because I someone." Sehun says looking like he was about to cry.

 

"Huh? What's that?" the guy answers.

 

And here comes Sehun again. He never heard a voice like that until now. Too soft... too pleasant to hear. He wants to hear it again and the things running inside Sehun's mind is anything but innocent.

 

"It's n-nothing..wait..really..who are you?" 

 

"Hmm? I'm Luhan."

 

"W-What are you? A-And w-what are y-ou doing here?"

 

"To be honest, I don't really know.."

 

"You dont know?"

 

Luhan nods.

 

"Eh? What am I suppose to do? Can you just..go back to the bathroom..and uhm..go back to where you came from?" And stop ruining my life, Sehun thinks, but there is also this feeling that he don't want Luhan to go back to where he came from.

 

"Nope. I can't."

 

"Why?"

 

"Once that we left the place we came from... we can never go back."

 

"...."

 

"So..."

 

"So what?"

 

"So now, I'm already going to live here‼ And I'm already yours Sehun‼"

 

And Sehun doesn't know if he can count this as a gift for Christmas.

 

 

------

A/N: So.. apparently I just translated this fic. But this is my own story, this was just written in tagalog first. And yeah, I wrote this a long time ago, and it was actually christmas, but then I decided to translate it to share with you guys. And for HunHan shippers of course. I'm a hardcore HunHan shipper, so I'llbe shipping them forever. Haha. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, and I would love some comments. Thank you‼ :)

For those who want to read this story in tagalog, here's the link:

www.wattpad.com/32907138-exo-one-shot-stories-the-deer