Prologue

Celebrities Male Girl?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trainee.

 

Time was 3:00 a.m. yet Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol didn't sleep yet and continue to practice. Sehun, panting from their practising. 

"So tired." Sehun lays down, his arms covered his whole face. Kai looking at the younger, chuckling. "We are going more tired in the future, Sehun." Chanyeol who's eyes wide, looking both of them. "It's getting late. The seniors will ask us to do something next morning." Chanyeol sat beside them, his body feeling hurt. "They are such an ." Sehun complained. "We can't argue. That chinese guy is more worst than us. They got the beating." Kai mumbling. "I'm pitied that Yixing guy. He's seems nice." 

 

Next day, 10:19 a.m.

Hana looking down, she got the scolding that she didn't deserve. Song Min Ah did it, not her. Clenching her fist and biting her lips. 

"Thank you, Hana. You take my side." Song Min Ah smirked, she feel happy. The junior can't arguing the senior. Hana glaring at Min Ah, pushing her shoulder slightly. "Peasant." After that she leave. Min Ah gasp while looking at Hana's way. "I will get my revenge." After that Min Ah walk away, pretend nothing happened.

 

2:00 p.m.

"Yah, lisp boy. Take those boxes and bring to the store room. Yah black kid, buy me jajangmyeon, also drinks and you, tall freak, tell the couch that I won't be able to come to school today. Don't forget." Sim Tae Hwan glares each one of them, he feel happy. He could controlled all of them like an robot. He feel like he was a god.

--

Sehun mumbling cursing words while lifting the heavy boxes that's him, himself feeling burdened. As he walked down the hallway, a voice talked to him, with a broken Korean words and weird accent. "D-do y-you need h-help?" He stopped, lifting his head higher and saw a skinny chinese guy who have a soft smile also both dimples on each cheeks but have a heavy black eyes under his eyes. "I-I'm Y-yixing." Sehun smile a little, shooking his head. "No..it's okay. I'm Sehun." The Yixing boy still stubborn, he takes one of the heavy box, as he took them, his body popped out vains. "I-I can Manage." He grins softly and kindly. Sehun just shrug and lead their way to store room.

--

That just freaking locking me in this store room. Hana kicked the wall, releasing her anger. "Someone! Who hear me out! Help me!" ! I'm late to class as well! 

--

Sehun, who's outside hearing the girl scream, he car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter