Bummie Bummie

Waiting you was a big mistake, loving you was the biggest mistake.

Let just say, those times were the great time for three of them. Sara got a best birthday celebration and since her birthday was really near with that Sehun's real birthday. They celebrated it too. 

Of course there were some bad moments, when that Oh Sehun got a jealousy girlfriend who really hated Sara and Maya since they always been together talking in public. Or maybe when,

-9 September 2013

Oh Sehun Exo sent you a message.

Oh : Sara I am sorry for making you waited for me . My account has been disabled so I just went to sleep .

Park : Huh fine fine. 

Oh : I am really sorry okay . 

Park : Yea sure. Btw you have a new girlfriend now?

Oh : Haha . Yeap . How do you know?

Park : Idiot. You posted about worrying that your girlfriend didnt pick up her phone when you called last night. Lmao lmao.

Oh : Uish . Stalker haha .

Park : It just- Why you didnt tell me? After all this time we've been through? 

Oh : I am just having a girlfriend . Sorry then .

Park : You know, we've been acting like couple these few months and you never told me you have a girlfriend? And that roleplayer gilrfriend even had your phone number? What if she got jealous like what happened to your ex? Dude, I really dont want to mess up a relationship again. 

Oh : Don't worry she is different . She is a nice girl . She won't get jealous about this. We are just friends tho. 

  A sudden heartache attacked Sara's heart. She seen that message and just stayed quite on her bed for a very long day. After a long nap, she checked again her roleplay account. 

You got 12 messages from Oh Sehun Exo. 

Oh : Where are you ?

Oh : Are you mad ?

Oh : I am sorry .

Oh : I never know not telling you will hurt you this much .

Oh : Girl . I am sorry . Damn it where are you .

Oh : Are you crying ? No please . 

Oh : I just got in a relationship with her  for a month .

Oh : Do you want me to break up with her ?

Oh : If that makes you happy . I would do .

Sara stared at her phone screen and replied, 

" What the hell is wrong with you. Why would I care if you have a girlfriend. " She replied Sehun's message. 

She whispered in her heart " Damn I must be crazy for being sad because of this. Haha "

 

 She opened back Sehun's message and read his new message , 

" First of all, let me start with . Have you eaten ? Haha I just ate some dishes my mum made for the family . Have you feel better ? You catch a cold right ? Creepy but true , I just catched a cold now . Haha . Perhaps because my love is suffering the same . Do you know ? When you just left in sudden and just seen my message , I felt a heart ache . Maybe you are really that important in my life now . I am serious . I am willing to break up with her if you feel hurt about it cause I don't want to make you hurt . Not now . Not anymore . Maybe . Maybe I am actually in love with you right now . "

Tears suddenly fell from her eyes. She cried happily reading those lines even she knew it is a really mean thing to be happy with for stealing a girl's love.
But she cannot help but feeling happy knowing that he appreciated her. But that happiness was just for awhile.