Wiggle Wiggle

Waiting you was a big mistake, loving you was the biggest mistake.

20 Nov 2012 

Sara was exhausted from her activites on school, she sat on her house's couch and began scrolling the kcr group with her phone. She saw a post and chuckled. 

" I WANT TO HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH FAT AMY 'S ROLEPLAYER. PLEASE "

She commented on that post as Park Jiyeon, -

"Do you want me to look her for you? Hahaha"

Oh Sehun Exo replied-

"NOPE . BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND . HEE ."

She smiled and added him as friend. 

 

2 March 2013

Maya, Sara's new best friend poked her and showed her roleplay account. "This is the guy that interested me, Oh Sehun Exo. I talked with him these few days and he is really a fun guy to talk!" 

Sara checked out her friend's account quickly and smiled. "He was the guy that used to talk with me. But, he was not a really active ones, so I stopped talking with him after few weeks since he never been there a lot and always forgot who am I. Haha"

Maya frowned and took back her phone. She stared at that guy's account. Sara sat next to her and sat "OH MY GOD. MAYA DONT SAY THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HIM. THIS IS JUST A ROLEPLAY WORLD." Maya hitted her friend's head and spoke "No, it just he lives in a same country as us. Other than that, he is funny-" Without Maya finished her words, Sara interrupted, "You know not many boys are real in this roleplay world right?" Maya sighed and whines, " Of course I knowwww. Come on, I just said he is interesting just it. Huh. Plus you used to be friends with him, I am sure you just get what I meant with it." 

"Of course I get what you meant," Sara whispered in her heart. 

 

20 April 2013

Sara tried to be nice with him since Maya insisted her to then they started to be that 3 friends who messed up with everyone and each other. 

Maya who was rping as Krystal messaged her friend Sara in Sara's account, Park Jiyeon. Sara heard a notification.

Krystal BD sent you a message-

Krystal : You liked him dont you? Why you keep being with him in the group most of the time nowadays?

Jiyeon : wadafak you're talking about. You were the one who asked me to be friends with him.

Krystal : Hm fine. 

Jiyeon : Okay..

 

 Sara heard another notification

Oh Sehun Exo sent you a message-

Sara replied it as fast as her can.