Chapter 2

Stellar Stella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do this? I've liked her ever since I laid eyes on her. You're like my brother...I can't believe this."

"It's not what it looks like, I swear. I love you and-"

"Love me? Not once for the past 5 years have I felt like you wanted anything to do with me aside from our games."

"Brother, don't be so harsh on her. I didn't know you felt that way."

-----------

"That was awesome Stella," Daesung came towards me."I really feel as if this season is going to be our best yet. Maybe we can make it to the Nationals again and bring home the trophy."

 

"Honestly, it doesn't matter how far we go or don't go," I said while taking my helmet off. "You guys are like my family and I enjoy playing with you all every year."

 

"Your endurance has improved greatly too," Take that Jesse."With this much energy you can help take us there." said Daehyun.

 

After practice we all went to a local pizzeria to enjoy dinner together. Daesung, being the big goof he is, was explaining to me the different techniques for throwing he learned over summer while using a cheese biscuit to demonstrate.

 

"My counselor called this one the 'Lion's Barrage'. You're supposed to throw it more aggressively than any other ball. Ready, Stella?" Daesung asked, standing up.

 

I groaned and got up with the basket the cheese biscuits came in. Lacking agility, I nearly toppled over onto Jon before bracing myself on his shoulder

.

"Careful, tiger." Jon said, while the whole table laughed.

 

Daehyun turned around from his table with a huge slice of pizza hanging from his mouth. His eyes shifted from me, to Jon, to me , and then Daesung. His reaction seemed odd once he figured out what happened. I swore I saw a hint of anger. I simply dusted myself off, feeling hot in the face. The boys are used to my clumsiness off the field, but I still hate that I might look like a loser in front of Daehyun.

 

"OK. So, since we're inside, you won't be able to get the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter