Fin

Night Duty
He yawned.
 
It was only 3 AM in the morning and for nocturnal like him, 3 AM supposedly meant 'another productive hour for inspiring lyrics and creative music to come' but somehow he was quite tired and wanted to go to the dorm immediately. Wrapping himself in blanket for hours sound like fun.
 
He sighed deeply after he got inside the dorm as quietly as possible, not wanting any sleeping souls awoken from their land of dreams. 
 
Yongguk was home at last.
 
But then his eyes grew wider at the sight of a sleeping soul in the couch. The leader of the group could only see the black hair beneath those ...... grey blanket. His own grey blanket. Even there were four people in BAP including himself that have black hair at particular moment.... but there was only one person who willing to still his blanket. His one of most favorite blanket. Suddenly he forgot about his tiredness that night.
 
Kim Himchan curled up inside Bang Yongguk's favorite grey blanket peacefully.
 
Yongguk slowly moved and kneeled in front of Himchan's sleeping figure. His lips curved a smile as he peek and opened a little of the blanket. The visual's pinky lips parted and Yongguk could see his bunny teeth showing. That lips Bang Yongguk always like to kiss over and over again.
 
He started to caress Himchan's soft cheek with his fingers when the visual's eyes suddenly fluttered open,
 
"Bbang..."
 
Yongguk didnt know if Himchan already knew he was there or Himchan just dreamt about him in his sleep. Both were making leader's heart melt, that's show how much Himchan actually think about him. Which is lot.
 
"Hey, Chan.." Yongguk kissed Himchan's nose softly while hands still caressing visual's cheek.
 
Himchan clearly still tried to differentiate between his dream and reality as he kept blink his eyes to see if it's really Yongguk.
 
Yongguk chuckled then showed his remarkable gummy smile, "Himchan, it's really me."
 
The leader pecked the space between Himchan's eyes to prove it to him.
 
"You're home finally." Himchan smiled, grabbing Yongguk's hand that his cheek.
 
The rest seconds filled with their soul embracing each other through the meeting of their eyes and smiles on both lips.No words been said but both know once their eyes met, they can feel their hearts filled with warm and ease feeling because they completed each other in the most pleasant way universe ever had to see.
 
"You should go to bed, Chan."
 
"Yeah." Himchan got up but still havent regain his whole concious yet even there was this person he was willing to sacrifice his sleep for, so he can spend more time with this person, "Okay."
 
Himchan hated that words from Yongguk. It meant he had to depart soon to their separate rooms. His own roommate, Jongup, was quite helpful and comfortable to be with but of course he did miss everytime Yongguk would wrap his strong arms around him, whispered his own new composed songs as lullabies that drive Himchan to sleep and letting him to caress the leader's arm tattoo or just kissing those softly, to prove Himchan loved every bit part of Yongguk. But Himchan knew Yongguk was the type of person who oftenly need to be alone with his passion, music. So he let him had his own room at the new dorm.
 
But honestly, being separate from Yongguk .
 
Yongguk reached his hands to cup Himchan's face as he planted a kiss on visual's forehead and other kisses at his face which made Himchan chuckled at how affectionate Yongguk was, "Goodnight, Himchannie."
 
It was a new habit of Yongguk before parting with Himchan at night, kissing him all over the face since he couldnt actually cuddle every nights after they moved to a new dorm. Then Himchan's eyes followed as Yongguk was gone to the bathroom.
 
A lot of affectionate actions from the leader should make him more awake but these days Himchan felt too tired and sleepy to do anything but he still made way to Yongguk's room, wanting to help him as always.

Yongguk's room was so small but the visual managed to find clothes for Yongguk to wear. Then again sleepiness hit him like crazy. Himchan decided to sit down at Yongguk's work chair to help him awake.
 
Not helping. As he slowly put his hands and head to Yongguk's work table then drifted off to sleep.
 
 
The door creaked when Yongguk entered his room, surprised when finding a person sleeping with his arms and head on the table.
 
"Himchan...."
 
Yongguk muttered slowly, smiled to himself as he took a step closer towards the sleeping man and crouched beside him with his body only wrapped on a boxer and a towel around his neck.
 
"Chan..." Yongguk put his chin on Himchan's arms, his hair, "Himchan, wake up."
 
Himchan hummed in response, lifting his head, "You... you've finished showering, Bbang?.. do you want me to get you a drink?"

Yongguk chuckled and shook his head, "Chan, please. You should go to sleep like now."
 
"Go.to.bed." Yongguk pinched Himchan's nose in a most loving way.
 
"But you havent eat or drink, have you?" 

"I can get those by myself."
 
"You're going to eat ramen all over again, dont lie to me Bbang."
 
Yongguk laughed, a really big one,
 
"You really act like a wife, Chan.."
 
Himchan put his head on the table again, closing his eyes, "..... but I am, right?"
 
Silence filled the air for a while as Yongguk absorbed the visual's words quietly, softly in his mind. How after all these years made Yongguk feel uncomplete without a person named Kim Himchan, and how nice it is to spend years ahead side by side with him.
 
"It's my duty anyway." Himchan's husky voice bring him back to reality as the person stood up, grabbing Yongguk's shoulder.
 
"What?"
 
"Taking care of you." Himchan's fingers now travelling along Yongguk's chest tattoo.
 
The leader felt his mouth grew tired of smiling too much but he cant help it of course. It was all his natural response.
 
"Come on Chan, you're tired and you should sleep."
 
"Okay." Himchan threw his arms around Yongguk's bare body, settled his face in the crook of the leader's neck, "Goodnight, Bbang."
 
But the visual hadnt yet released his embrace from the leader, instead he tighten his grip and planted small kisses all along Yongguk's neck, collarbone, and shoulder, making Yongguk released a small moan.
 
"Bbang, you're warm." Yongguk could feel Himchan's lips moving and mumbling against his skin. His cheek felt hotter than ever, the visual knew how to play games with him very well,
 
"Himchan, do you want to sleep with me?"
 
Yongguk only got hummed from the person whose now smiled widely into his shoulder.
 
 
Soon they wrapped together in Yongguk's tiny bed, Himchan's head rested on Yongguk's arm and their faces only a breath away, their noses almost touching. Yongguk smiled as he felt the visual's fingers slowly brushing against his now-clothed chest, and thinking what might happen if Yongguk didnt wear that shirt, but he was too tired for that. 
 
"Goodnight, Bbang." Himchan mumbled and Yongguk could feel his entire body shivering because the hot air from Himchan's mouth. 
 
The leader brought the visual even more closer to himself, arms securing Himchan's head and fingers the hair gently so now Himchan was facing Yongguk's collarbone. Himchan tighten his grip on Yongguk's waist too. "Goodnight, Chan." Himchan could feel his head being touched by Yongguk's lips slowly.
 
Himchan's night duty of taking care Yongguk ended up nicely.