Before the insanity, comes more insanity [DRABBLE]

Of Powers, Insanity and Chaos

 

A/N: This take place before Minseok and Luhan had their kids. :) 

 

Pressing his ear to the bathroom door, he listened to the soft humming of a melody, the thunderous pitter-patter of the water hitting the tiles threatened to cover the beautiful voice. Minseok was sure that he was still in the showers and that was all the confirmation he needed. Being as quiet as possible, Minseok made his way to the front door, clutching his keys tightly so that it doesn’t rattle. He bit his lip, the tension getting to him as he slipped into his shoes. Minseok grabbed the knob, gently twisting it, hoping that it wouldn’t squeak like it usually does.

“Minseok?” He froze. “Are you leaving without me?”

Minseok sighed. He knew he couldn’t hide from Luhan so why did he even try in the first place.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turning around to face half- Luhan with a smile.

“Nah, I wanted to go outside for fresh air.” He lied. Luhan eyed him through half-squinted eyes and Minseok could hear his heart beating ever so loudly, his eyes darting to the left, hoping that Luhan wouldn’t see through his lie.

“Oh.” Luhan said, breaking into a huge smile. “I’ll be ready soon. Just give me five minutes and then we can go grocery shopping.”

Minseok stiffly nodded, watching Luhan disappear into their shared room before losing his smile. He sighed deeply and rubbed his eyes dejectedly.

It was going to be a long day.

 

Entering the supermarket, cold air welcomed Minseok as he his hand into his pocket, taking out the list of grocery they needed. He use to loved grocery shopping. The aimless walk around the aisle, the soft peaceful piano music the shop play in the background. Yeah, Minseok use to liked grocery shopping. The key word being ‘use to’ but now, he hated it. Why? It all started when he met Luhan.

Speaking of Luhan, Minseok realised the other had ran off, again. His eyes wandered to the only place he knew Luhan would be and sure enough, the petite man was there.

Trying to climb inside a cart was a full grown twenty-four man. In other words, Luhan.

Minseok let out a deep sigh. He liked to think that whoever up there paired Luhan and him together so that Minseok could control Luhan because in his opinion, Luhan was too wild and crazy.

“Minseok!” Luhan shouted, waving at him. “Come push me!”

Eyes, that were originally on Luhan, flew on to Minseok and he could feel himself blushing. 

Unfortunately, Minseok was the only one who could control him. 

Walking over to Luhan, Minseok smiled. 

Luhan was one extremely lucky fellow, Minseok thought, lucky enough for Minseok to love him. 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! And for the short and y drabble. I'm going for camp tomorrow and someone requested Xiuhan, so why not? I hope you guys liked this chapter though. Oh, and!! THANK YOU so much for the hundred over subs and comments. I really appreciated them! Also, those who gave ideas, thank you too! I managed to pick a few to write on too. Do continue to leave comments (and upvote) and I'll really appreciate them! Also, if you have any prompts or plot in mind that you would want me to write for this AU, just comment below. Once again, thank you for subscribing! and commenting! and upvoting! and supporting me! <3

TUMBLR: HERE