Difference

Unreasonable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There were three things that the school's cold city girl hates: Fake friends, liars and people who always smile.

 

Bae Joohyun, aka, Irene, was the school's qeeunka along with another student, Kang Seulgi. Both of them were equally popular but there was a huge difference between them. 

 

 

Bae Joohyun was a gorgeous, cold, chic lady, everyone's potential dream girl. However, she was friendless, no one ever dares to approach her because of her aura and she wasnt the type to approach others first as well. Another reason was because of Irene's doubtfulness. She didnt dare to put her trust on anybody even towards her parents who were divorced. Yes, she came from a broken family which caused her not to believe in true love. Irene had never once smiled after her parents divorced, hence she hate it when people has a happy and blissful smile while she was hurt and unblissful. If there were one thing that she wants the most in her life, that would be...

 

 

HAPPINESS

 

 

 

Kang Seulgi was a gorgeous, chic lady, everyone's wanted girlfriend as well. She was a social butterfly and was friends with almost everyone. You can practically describe her as a happy go lucky girl as well as a happy virus who never fails to wear a bright smile that draws people's attention. Seulgi could make a depressed to smile with just her laughter and eyesmile, thats how powerful her charm is. Seulgi was a orphan who entered the school with scolarship. Instead of feeling hateful towards her biological parents who never once appeared or took care of her, Seulgi forgave them and believes that her parents have their reason for abandoning her.

 

 

"Good morning!!" Seulgi wears her usual bubbly wide grin as she greet everyone who passed by her and pf course they would go crazy and fangirl/fanboy over her. 

 

"Oww!" No matter how perfect she looks, she's actually pretty clumsy- no scratch that... she's REALLY CLUMSY.

 

"I'M REALLY SORRY!" Seulgi hurriedly apologized when she knocked onto someone which caused both of them to fall. The yellow ombre looked and saw her bestfriend glaring at her.

 

"Yah! Didnt you saw me infront of you?!" Wendy exclaimed as she stood up and continued glaring at Seulgi who laughed and didnt even realised that her right elbow was bleeding alittle.

 

"It's because you're too short for me to notice you." Seulgi teased Wendy's shortness to which the latter wacked her head for revenge.

 

"Or its it because you are too clumsy? Don't blame my height. I'm not short but FUN SIZE. Get that into your head, Kkangsseul." Wendy arm locked Seulgi and dragged her into their class while the older girl was struggling.

 

"Pshh.. why is she even smiling when she fell down and even injured her elbow?" Irene who witness the whole scene of Seulgi's clumsiness, rolled her eyes and couldnt understand why the yellow ombre likes to smile so much everyday.

 

"Whatever, thats one of major reasons why i dislike her anyway." Irene shrugged it off and slowly into her class.

 

 

 

"I'M SORRY!" Seulgi apologzied while giggling awkwardly when she almost cause a bump between herself and her senior which was none other then Joohyun. The pink ombre got angry for the first time in this school when Seulgi had actidently stepped onto her newly bought white shoe while she was apologizing to her. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter