The end

너무 늦게
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No words came out.

 

All eyes were on him and he heard the master of ceremonies chuckle and say

“Okay it seems that he’s a little choked up, let’s give him a few minutes to prepare”.

He tore his gaze away from the man and looked at the bride, she was staring right back at him with a hopeful expression on her beautiful face, his eyes clouded, he looked around one more time and noticed that the people around him were slowly disappearing, almost as if they were fading to white.

He looked at his best friend and he too started to fade, finally he looked at Dara again, they were the only ones left, she had tears in her eyes and started moving, he couldn’t make out what she was saying. He started moving towards her but as he took his first step her feet started to fade away, he panicked and walked faster and she seemed to disappear even faster, he broke into a run but not only did she fade away she also started moving away.

Tears started running down her face, still forming incoherent words. He broke into a run and his face mirrored that of hers, wet, hot tears ran furiously down his face and he still couldn’t talk. Soon enough she finally disappeared. He tried to scream but no words came out. Frustrated, he put his hands up to his face and cried pitifully. He felt numb and couldn’t move. He closed his eyes and he didn’t wasn’t sure if he ever wanted to open them again.

 

 

When he did open his eyes, he was staring up at a plain white ceiling. He was confused and disoriented, a few minutes later his body finally started to respond. He sat up and ran a hand through his face

‘It was only a dream’ he thought ‘It was a dream right?’

He walked around his apartment and thought to himself, he ate and lazed around and soon enough he decided he needed to take a shower. As he was getting dressed he heard his phone go off. He’d just received a text from Youngbae, ah youngbae, he was still thrown off because of the dream but he didn’t want to let it get to him. That was all it was, a dream, and Youngbae is his best friend, it wasn’t his fault that the dream was about him and Dara.

Dara, how was she? Where was she and what was she doing right now? He snapped out of his reverie as soon as he heard his phone ring indicating that he received another text.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter