Chapter 4- The Proposal

My Amnesia Girl


After I saw him again, I think I lost my focus on what I’m supposed to be doing. My mind wasn’t on set that time. I think I was under a spell, and I can’t even move my body.


“Yoong! Yoooo Hoooo! Are you with me?” Jessica my best friend and partner in this job called out. She snaps her fingers in front of my face.
“Ahh, mianhaeyoUnnie. I was just thinking of something.” I said while rubbing my neck.
“Ohhh, then why are you here? “She asked.
“Ahh, I just saw a familiar person.” I replied, hoping she won’t ask me who that familiar person is.
“Okay, then let’s go? Our Cheska and Mark are waiting for us.” She said.
“Alright” I said and flashed a smile.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“Okay, one more! Nice shot. Give me a sweet pose. And then, the final pose. Nice one!” I said as I take pictures of my client. They are such a sweet and perfect couple. How I wish my love life could be like them.

“Okay, we’re done.” I said, and insert my memory card on my laptop, so that they could view the pictures I took for their wedding.\

“You were such a great photographer Yoong. That’s why I don’t think twice to ask you to be our photographer.” Cheska, soon to be Mrs.Cheska Lee said.

“Oh, thank you. It would be my privilege to be your photographer.” I said, with a smile.

“By the way, why did you even choose this job?” Mark, the groom asked in confusion.

“Well, I love being part of every couple’s milestone in life. And, I love going into different places and taking pictures. It’s like, I’ve been also travelling the world.” I answered back.

“Well it suits you.” Mark complement. I just shrug and smile.

“So, we’ll meet again tomorrow morning for your beach photo-shoot.” Jess reminded them

The couple both nodded. Then, they asked someone to accompany us in our room, and we bid for goodbye.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

We were eating at a Korean restaurant when someone suddenly sits beside Jess. We gave him a CANT-YOU-SEE-WE-ARE-OCCUPYING-THIS-TABLE look. Then, a memory flash into my mind. He was the man who bumps me a while ago.

 

“Ahmmm, Sorry to disturb you, but, I saw you taking pictures of the owner of this resort. What was that for?” He asked.

“For their wedding.” Jess answer.

“Ahhh. I saw the pictures you took for them, and you’re kind of good photographer.” He complemented.

“Go straight to the point. What do you need?” I said in an annoyed tone.

“Our company is searching for a photographer for our December issue magazine. And I can see you are the one we are searching for.” He said.

“Well, I only photograph for wedding. I don’t photograph for magazines.” I coldly said.

“Well, it’s still the same. The only difference is there theme. Wedding is for wedding and magazines, well it has different themes.” He explained.

“Even though. I won’t accept your proposal.” I said and continue eating.

“Well pay you big.” He said trying to convince us.

“No.” I said. Where in the word NO is difficult to understand?

“Is 1 million dollars enough for you to say yes?” He said

“What?!! 1 million dollar?!! Are you insane? You would pay us that big?” Jess shouted in shock.

By that, we caught the attention of the people inside the restaurant.

“Opps, mianhaeyo.” Jess said, and gesture a peace sign.

“Yes, is that enough for a ne of a kind photographer like you?” He said.

I was about to say no again, when Jessica gave me her infamous “PUPPY EYES+ POUT Look”

“I’ll think of it.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Yes!” Jessica and Lee Minho? I guess said in unison.

“Okay then, we’ll meet again tomorrow. Same place, same time.” He said.

I just nod and finish my dinner.

After we ate our dinner. We went back to our room and rested.

 

“Hay. This day is quit a tiring day.” I sighed and take my beauty sleep.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

Before I forget. The theme of this story is from my a movie I've watched before. i just put some extra moments and revised the main plot.

hope you enjoy ^^