Chapter 3

My Amnesia Girl

Yoona’s POV

 

                I’m currently here in a resort owned by my client. Well, I’m preparing my DSLR for any moment my client will arrive. I was busy preparing when someone caught my eye. A guy with a brownish hair, kissable lips, snow white like skin, broad shoulders, and I guess he’s standing about 178 cm tall. I looked at him carefully; he really resembles someone, SOMEONE in my PAST. I look confused so when he started walking, I followed him leaving my things unprepared. But someone bumps me, so I didn’t see where he goes.

 

Ah, Sorry Miss. Are you alright? Do I need to bring you to a clinic?” He said.

No. I’m Ok” I was about to go when he grabs my wrist. I raised my right eyebrow and gave him a “WHAT-DO-YOU-WANT-LOOK”.

Uhm… Ahhh… I’m Lee Minho”. He said and gesture his hand for a hand shake.

Im Yoona”. I said, while stretching my hands to accept his hand shake.

Uhm. I need to go”. I said, I really want to follow that man.

Uh. Ok. See you around then!” He said and we bid for goodbye.

Back to where I was going, I still want to know who really the person I was following was. Even though I was bumped by that guy named Lee Minho, I still manage to guess where the hell that guy went.

I was not wrong. He really looks the same after all. He’s smiles, the way he talks. It was really the same.

Luhan you’re really still the same.

 

Luhan, Bro!” The man whom I have no idea is, called him.

Bro!”Luhan said, and gave him a man hug.

 

Then, A flashback came into my mind.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi! Sorry about the update. I was really out of mind this day so, so i cant really update everyday. Sorry again, btw Hope you like this ^___^!