Chapter 2 (End)

Somewhere only we know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A:N// Its a really  short end.Sorry about that :/. 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun rushed to the hospital. As soon as they arrived there they saw Jackson ,Kris' brother, sit on one of those plastic chairs,head buried in his hands.They approached him.

"Jackson....How..How is Kris?" Chanyeol asked quietly.Jackson liiked up, face stained with dried tears.

"He is still in the ER room.Since an hour already" Jackson sighed and Chanyeol nodded. 

"Do you know why he tried to kill himself?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well.. today is our parents first death anniversary." Jackson said and Chanyeol widdened his eyes in shock.

"He never told me about that.How come he didn't tell me?" Chanyeol said 

"All this time when he needed me.. I was at work.. oh god.."Jackson sighed "Chanyeol did he tell you he was this depressed?" Baekhyun asked.

"No.. well this morning he called me. He was crying and asked me to come over but I... kinda told him to piss off..."Chanyeol looked down.

 

 

 

 

-2 hours later-

 

Finally a doctor came out.

"Family of Wu Yifan?" the doctor asked. Jackson stood up and bowed.

"I'm his brother.Jackson Wu. How is he?" the doctor looked them sadly and shook his head

"I'm really sorry.He fought for his life 3 long hours. But unfortunately he passed away 20 minutes ago." the doctor bowed.

Chanyeol felt his world shatter.His bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter