Valentine

One-Shots by a Papitus ;)
"Ji Hyo-yah! Ppalli, wake up!" Gyuri shouted to the sleeping Ji Hyo. "5 more minutes.." she replied her in semi-conscious condition. "Stop hiding there!" Gyuri pulled her blanket away and threw it to the floor. "what in earth are you--" "today is valentine day!" the excited Gyuri overtook her talk. "so?" Ji Hyo stared at her roomate with mong expression. "who knows you will--" "I will not. Nobody gives me even a love letter since the past few years!" it was the truth. " I am an ugly duckling! Nobody wants me!" she continued her words with the tone of saddness. "you are not! Look in the mirror, you see? Stop wearing caps and show everyone how pretty you are.." Gyuri statement make her frown. But Gyuri was right, her bad fashion habit really hide her charm. "Come on, I will lend you my best dress! Who knows if someone might fall for you?" she said while combing her long hair. "no, I don't need it. Someone who loves me will see the inner me.." |SKIP| 5 Papitus Class ; Ji Hyo walked into her class, alone. She knew that Gyuri wasn't there, she was with Kwang Soo the Girin . It was more hilarious than how it used to be. Everyone has their valentine gift; chocolate, flower, neclace. It was just Ji Hyo who came with bare hand, she felt like an outerspace. "Hey Ji Hyo! You are so pitiful.. Look at me. I can make a gallery of my valentine gifts. This is from Jong Kook Oppa!!" Ji Hyo felt irritated with the showing off Nana. "rich girl with her annoyance can be separated," she thought. Suddenly, she saw a big box inside her desk. She pulled it out, "hi Mr. Box! You got wrong address" she said as she meticulate the box carefully. "Song Ji Hyo," her name was written on it. "it might be mice!!" there was tone of envy in Nana's voice. "are you jealous coz mine is bigger than yours?" Nana didn't reply her and pretended to be busy with her gift. "why do you need to be jealous when you had the most popular guy's gift?" she murmured to herself while thinking who was the sender of her one and only valentine gift. |SKIP| In Ji Hyo's room ; " My angel.. Happy Valentine Day.. I am sorry for not giving you any special thing. But this drawing means a lot to me. I drawed it right after our first met. It was two years ago, in the rainy 14th Febuary. I was the crying guy on the bench.. Whey my ex left me, I felt like the world was coming to the end. But you came, protected me from the cold rain. After you walked away, I realized that don't need to cry after a spilt milk. I need to be strong.. Since that moment, I never forget your face and your scent.. I saw the school's logo on your umbrella. Then I made my mind to look for you and transferred here. I recognized you, I always wanted to speak to you. But everytime you are around, I was freezing.. I never be brave enough to confess. I am a coward, and I don't deserve you.. Song Ji Hyo.. Thank you for everything. Since today is my last day here, I hope to see you at the prom.. I want to see you even if you have nothing to say.. The one who loves you, Kim Jong Kook ." Ji Hyo read the letter, she couldn't believe it. She glanced at the wall clock, it was 12.25 a.m. The sky was so dark, it was raining heavily. She hugs the drawing tightly. "what should I do..?" she can't hold the tear back anymore. Suddenly , her phone rang. "Ji Hyo-yah.. You really don't want to see me?" the man's voice sounded hopeless. She knew, the high toned voice belong to Jong Kook. "do you hate me? I love you, loovee you *hiccup*" he started to sound like crying. "are you drunk? I can hear you hiccupped.." she felt worried. But the man didn't answer her.. "bang!!" it sounded like a slammed door, but followed by the scratching sound of brake. Ji Hyo's heart skipped a beat. "what happen? Answer me!" she shouted at her phone, but the call was no longer connected. She was shocked. "Jong Kook oppa..!" she tried to walk, but she can't even move her feet. Suddenly her vision became blurred, she was thrown into the darkness..