Love Confession

One-Shots by a Papitus ;)
Ji Hyo walks into the gym with a couple cans of isotonic drink and a wide smile on her face. "I must confess today," she mumbles to herself while looking at a man who is working out about 25 steps from where she is standing. She is admiring the sight ; the y and sweaty muscular man with his dumbbells. His bulky biceps, silky hair, hot sixpacks, broad chest, killer smile and adorable small eyes, she loves everything about him. He is lovable. He is not like the other men. He is Kim Jong Kook, the one who caught her heart. " hey! Stop spacing day dreamer! You are thinking of me, right? I am here!" the man's voice bring her back to reality. Although she loves him so much, there is one thing she think is so funny about the man. His mosquito-like voice really doesn't suits his well built body. But that makes him unique and special. She fell in love with that voice too. "you think of me?" he asks again with a grin on his face. "I am not!" she bows to hide her blushing face. She stares at the floor, try to controls her emotion. But she just can't stop thinking about him. Even when she close her eyes, she can see the man smiling at her. "Ji Hyo-yah! This is for me, right?" he points at the can and wink his eyes, her heart beats rapidly. His manly scent fill the air, which makes her blush even more. "y-y-yes! But how do you know?" she asks like a fool. She knows what the answer could be. "this is not the first time you bring isotonic drink during my work out time! I expected you to come today even a bit late.. Coz I know you love me!" he says happily and takes the can from her hand. "you look so nervous! Did you planned to propose me? Where is the ring?" he says jokingly. But not even a single word goes out from the woman's mouth, which makes him anxious when the 'hyperactive' woman suddenly become so quiet. "why? If there is something wrong, you can always tell me.." he says in sweet voice. "I love you.." she gathers her strength and looks at him in his eyes. He can't believe what he just heard. "I love you!" she says it again, makes the man chockes his drink. Then, nobody says anything.. "I know you love me.." he try to break the silence. She looks at him in disbelief. "and I love you to.." he continues, which makes her stuns. "why don't you give me any clue before?" she hugs him tightly. But he doesn't return the gesture . "because I can't.. I am your big brother and thats all I can be.. I am sorry." she loosen her embrace, feel betrayed by his confession. "what? But I want to be more than a little sister! Why can't I if you really love me? I love you! I want to love you more! I can take care of you, I can love you forever! What stops you from being with me?" "but I really can't" her tears flow as the man finished his words. Her heart break. The rejection really drives her out of her mind. "but why? Why?" she holds his hand, wishing him to answer, or precisely wants to hear the man says yes to be her boyfriend. "because he is all mine!" a lanky man approaching them. "because, I am this Kookie's master!!" the man kiss Jong Kook's cheek. Ji Hyo doesn't seems to understand about what is happening. "let go of his hand!" he snarls at her. "I can't believe this!" "you have to!! Kookie, tell her you love me!" he says harshly and hugs his lover, Jong Kook tightly. "Ji Hyo-yah, I love him! Kwang Soo is my boyfriend! Please understand me.. We still can remind friends.." he speaks in a low tone. Tears running down his eyes. He feels so guilty to betray Ji Hyo's love. His bestfriend who loves him so much. " I will always love you! Don't turn your life into this ! Wake up and stop doing this stupid thing! I will be waiting for you! Just leave that son of ! He is ruining your life!" she kiss him and leaving with heavy steps. " I just can't love you the way you wish me to.." she hears his voice, full of sorrow. "Someday you will, hopefully.." she reply in her heart, letting the rain mingle with her tears.