Weirdo

Weirdo

 

 "The hell are you doing, Minseok?" 

Minseok jumps, as he feels a head coming to rest on his shoulder, and quickly slams his laptop shut. "N-Nothing!" he stutters. "And how often did I tell you to knock before you come into my room, Luhan!"

"I did knock" Luhan responds, accompanied with that weird motion of his mouth that looks like he's starting to smirk. Minseok can't see it, but he can hear it. He calls it the ghost face, because it makes Luhan look like he has just seen a ghost and is deciding how to react. That's the way Minseok's mind works, don't judge. "But you were apparently all focused on whatever you were reading, so I just... came in? I'm sorry?"

"No, no, it's alright, I was just... surprised, that's all." Minseok rubs his temples.

 

When Luhan has left, turned out he didn't really want anything, Minseok carefully opens his laptop again. He looks down at his pants, and sighs. Luckily, Luhan didn't notice that... He is right in the middle of playing a game, but he can't tell his roommate he's been secretly playing DRAMATical Murder because... He is somehow, something like, developing a liking for... something very inappropriate. Minseok shivers. Cannibalism is wrong, how can he possibly be by something like that? But, ever since the first scene... he's gotten aroused by the thought of... eating humans?

 

What the hell, Minseok. You better do something about that. Weirdo.

 

"Shut up... I'm not a weirdo, I'm not into... that stuff!"

 

Oh sure, that's why you get a every time someone gets cut up. Of course you are not into that, ha ha.

 

"Stop the sarcasm, Xiumin, I'm serious. Now please shut up while I take care of... business."

 

I'm always here, Minseok baby, but if you wish...

 

The voice in Minseok's head disappears. At least he wishes for that. But he knows that the gentle, soothing voice, who introduced itself as Xiumin at its first appearance, is completely right. It's always here...

It has been there right inside Minseok's head since he woke up from a coma, which was apparently caused by a car accident. At least that's what the doctors told him, because Minseok himself hadn't remembered anything. Zero. He still doesn't. He hadn't known his name, where he lived, nothing. And the weird thing was, there was no one who knew him, either. After two years of failed attempts of gaining his memory back, he decided to start a new life. He named himself Minseok, and moved in with Luhan, who he had met in the hospital (Luhan had been there because of a broken arm).

And now he's here. It's been just a year since he got his new self, and the whole time, Xiumin was also there, witnessing everything, and occasionally commenting on stuff he found interesting.

Luhan doesn't know. Minseok had considered to tell him, actually, he was about to tell him a lot of times already, but somehow, he had never gotten himself to say it. Instead, he has ended up embarrassingly confessing his love for Luhan, but that hadn't been that bad because it turned out that Luhan shared his feelings. Cliché boyfriend love story right out of a shoujo manga, Xiumin had called it.

 

As Minseok “took care of business”, he caught himself thinking of Luhan being covered in wounds and blood, and was sure he could hear Xiumin laughing faintly.

Damnit...” he groaned.