Holiday?!

Happy days!

 

"Wake up girls!!" shouted Sunny. "It's already 8:00 o'clock in the morning, we should be at training room by 8:15!" Sunny quickly knock the doors of the others. "Sunny-ah, we still have 15 more minutes, just let me sleep for a while." pleased Yuri covering her face with her pillow. "Unnie, wake up faster. We usually need 30-45 minutes to prepare." said Seohyun. "Fine.... I'll just wake up" annoyed Yuri. "Can someone go to Sica's room and wake her up? She can't wake just by calling or even shouting." Said the kid leader. "Ok unnie," said Yoona. Yoona went into Jessica's room and shaked her up but she's still sleeping, Yoona tried again and this time harder..... but still she's still sleeping. Suddenly Yoona has an idea, she took a piece of cucumber from somewhere and put infront of Jessica's face. "Unnie wake up, open your eyes and see what is this infront of your face." Yoona smiled evily. Jessica smelled something weird and she opened her eyes. "AAAHHH!!" screamed Jessica. "Haha!" laughed Yoona. "YOONA!! Why did you put a piece of cucumber infront of my FACE!?" shouted Jessica. "Unnie sorry.. But if I didn't do that you probably will sleep until this afternoon." said Yoona with her puppy eyes. "Ok ok, let's go prepare or else we going to be late." adviced Jessica.

 

After 35 minutes, the girls were all prepared and they quickly went to the pratice room. "We're already late, we going to scold by someone." cried Hyoyeon. "I know right...." replied Tiffany. 

 

At the pratice room. At 8:40 a.m

 

When the girls opened the door to the pratice room, their manager had already there waiting for them. "Sorry Oppa, we woke up late." said Taeyeon. "Nevermine, let's start the pratice." said their manager. "Why he didn't scold us?" asked Yuri curiously. "Maybe he is in his good mood." answered Hyoyeon.

 

Few hours later, Snsd had finished their pratice. They were about to walk out to the door to go finish their next schedule, their manager talked,"Wait, I have something to show you." Their manager took out a piece of paper from his pocket. The paper wrote like this: 

To all Snsd members,

I know all the members in Snsd are all tired and stress, so I decided to give you all a one-month holiday in any country you want. The tickets will pay by me. Don’t think I’m a kind person actually you all should have some time to relax. Snsd is now a very famous group because you all showed to everyone that you girls can become famous not only using beautiful faces but talents and personalities. You always practice no matter how tired you are, even when you are sick, you still practice your dance moves, singing skills and etc. That’s all, I wish you girls enjoy in your holiday. By the way, I have cancelled all the schedules for next month. Don’t waste your time because when you came back, you have a lot of work to do.

 

From your Boss

 

"Is it true??" asked Jessica happily. "Yes it is." replied their manager. "Yeah!!" the girls shouted happily in unison. "You girls should go home now, Boss had cancelled all your schedules except for your dance pratice just now. Go home and packed all your things, the flight is on tommorow." said their manager. "Tommorow?!" asked Tiffany in shocked. "Yes, of course. Tommorow is a new month or you girls want to wait until next two months?" smiled their manager. "No no, ok we will pack our things now. Thank you Oppa, help me thank you to Boss too." said Taeyeon while running to the exit, "Thank you Oppa!" shouted the others eight in unison and follow Taeyeon.

 

At Snsd's house
 

"Yeah, finally we have our holiday." said Seohyun happily, "I can't believe it, is it true? Sica unnie please slap me, to see whether it is hurt or not, if it's hurt then it's true." said Yoona. "Ok," smiled Jessica evily. SLAP!! "Ouch! It's hurt, Sica unnie why did you hit that hard?" asked Yoona. "Not that hard and this is call revenge for what you did in this moring." laughed Jessica, "Ok unnie, I will never put cucumber near to you." said Yoona with her puppy eyes. "Haha!" everyone laughed.

 

At 8:30p.m. At Snsd's house

 

"Girls, did you pack everything?" asked Tiffany. "Yes Pany," said the others. "Everyone ready for tommorow?" asked Yuri. "Totally!" said Sooyoung excitedly. "It's quite late, we need to sleep now. Our flight is on 10:00 a.m, tommorow. So we need to go earlier by 8:00 o'clock." adviced Taeyeon. "Ok." said the others in unision. 

 

*Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading. I hope you will enjoy it. ^_^