Chapter 20: Healing Rain

・At Worlds End・
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain fell upon the ground, an indication that the long winter was finally coming to an end. The remaining ice scattered at the edge of the river began to break off and flow down towards the sea and the sound of rain only to be broken by the crying of Luhan as he wept into Sehun’s chest.

 

Sehun could do no more for Luhan other than be there for him, shielding him from the pouring rain as he gently petted Luhan’s head whispering ‘it wasn’t your fault’ and ‘its alright’ continuously.

 

As Luhan’s cries died to a soft sob Sehun lifted up the now puffy eyed Luhan’s face gently and dabbed his face with a tissue. Luhan could only look away in embarrassment.

 

“Do you feel better now?” Sehun asked over the sound of rain upon his umbrella.

Luhan stayed silent as he sat cross-legged on the wet ground.

 

Sehun sighed as he though of what to do next.

 

“The vet said it was a combination of cancer and an infection” he began, quickly gaining the attention of Luhan.

“The person who abandoned him must have known… there was a large tumor in his intestines, he was basically terminal” Sehun continued.

 

Tears began forming in Luhan’s eyes once more as he felt pity for Little Red who had suffered so much even though he was so young.

 

“Remember the gash he had when we first found him?”

Luhan nodded in reply.

 

“The vet said that his body was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter