final.

when the love blooms.

Sunggyu sighed for the umpteenth time. “no customer again.” He pouted. “I’ll close early then.” He sighed again as he walked towards the changing room and changed his uniform. He gasped as he heard the bell rang stating that someone came inside his shop.

“T-the shop is closed, sir.” Sunggyu stuttered as ran over the counter to peak over who had came. “But it showed ‘open’ there ?”  Sunggyu was about to say something but the man cut him. “Please. I rushed here. How could you reject your customer ?” The unknown man pouted and Sunggyu found it cute. He hummed and asked what the man wanted.

“one ice coffee coming up~” Sunggyu smiled and gladly went off to make the customer’s order.  A few minute passed and Sunggyu came back with a glass of ice coffee. “here you go, sir.” The man nodded and fished out for something in his pocket. Sunggyu tilted his head as he stared at the man curiously.

“Sir ?” Sunggyu called out. “a-ah yes ?” He chuckles as he saw the man took out his phone and mumbled ‘got it’. “I’ve never seen you before. Are you new here ?”, Sunggyu asked. The man nodded. “Yeah. I just moved here three days ago. I finally decided to go out and see around.” Sunggyu nodded along. “so, where do you live ?”. He panicked as he saw the man literally just choked after he asked that question. “A-are you okay, sir?” He stared at the helpless man but chuckles after that. ‘cute’, Sunggyu muttered under his breath.

“I live at the apartment few blocks away from here. And you don’t have to call me sir all the time. I’m Woohyun.” Sunggyu nodded and extended his hand to Woohyun with a big smile. “I'm Sunggyu. And I live there too” Woohyun took it and they shook hand happily. “Maybe we should go back together ?” Sunggyu suggested.

Woohyun thought for a second and smiles widely.

“Sure”.

 


 

 

“Gyu~” Woohyun called out for his boyfriend as he entered the house. “Here!” he heard Sunggyu shouted from the kitchen. Woohyun smiled as he walked to the kitchen, greeted with a nice smell of food and a y man wearing baggy shirt without any pants, and his milky thigh showing off.  “I’m home” Woohyun hugged Sunggyu’s waist from behind and nuzzles his nose at Sunggyu’s neck. He chuckled after he heard his beloved boyfriend whined and mumbled ‘I’m cooking here’.

“What are you cooking, Gyu ?” He asked and pecks Sunggyu’s cheek. “Your favourite! Kimchi stew. Is that okay ?”. He hummed before groaning as Sunggyu pushed him off. “Go take a shower, Hyun. You smell.” Woohyun pouted but still walked out from the kitchen and proceed to take his shower.

Sunggyu only manage to shakes his head and laughs at his adorable boyfriend.

 

 

Half an hour passed and finally Woohyun showed up at the dining room, all clean and fresh with a wide smile plastered to his face. “Gyu baby~”, he called but got pulled by a grumpy Sunggyu. “What took you so long ? The food is cooling down and it wo-“ he got cut off went Woohyun’s lips landed on his own. He tried to push Woohyun away but failed terribly as Woohyun only tighten his grip on Sunggyu’s waist. He bit Sunggyu’s lower lip asking for an entrance. Sunggyu parted his lips for his boyfriend and Woohyun gladly shoved his tongue into Sunggyu’s wet cavern. Their tongues fight for dominance until Sunggyu decided to break the kiss to catch on his breath.

“Y-yah… the f-food-“, he got cut once again by Woohyun pecking his lips and his . “Let’s eat, Gyu. What are you waiting for?”, he called with a teasing grin. Woohyun laughed when he heard Sunggyu mumbling some incoherent thing probably ‘you’ll die after this’.

They  ate peacefully with Sunggyu asking Woohyun how is work, only to be answered with the same answer all the time, “it’s okay.” Sunggyu frowned and tilts his head to get a clear view of Woohyun's face. "Tell me the truth, Hyun." Woohyun only raised his eyebrow and glance over his boyfriend and continued to eat his food. Sunggyu pouted and pinched Woohyun's arm. "OW! What was that for ?!" "You ignored me!" Sunggyu pouted again and crossed his arms. "But I told you it was okay. What else do you want me to say ?" he only huffed in annoyance. "You keep giving me the same answer all the time." Sunggyu said in a sulky tone. Woohyun stared at his boyfriend before pinching Sunggyu's chubby cheeks. "Let's just say, my work is quite boring and there's nothing to talk about, hmm ?" he smiled when he saw Sunggyu's face lighten up. Soon, both of them continue eating happily with both of them laughing at Sunggyu's dumb jokes which are not even funny but Woohyun can't help it but to laugh along with Sunggyu, afraid that Sunggyu might get upset. 

 

 

Night came and there's the two lovebirds making out on the couch, ignoring the loud sound that came from the tv. Sunggyu panted as he pulled away from 
Woohyun's tight grip and rested his head on Woohyun's chest. "Screw you hyun." Woohyun grinned and cupped Sunggyu's cheek to make him face him. "Well, you should blame yourself for being so damn y, gyu." he said only to recieve a hit on his chest by a pouting Sunggyu. "chuchuchu gyugyu~ don't sulk baby." Sunggyu rolled his eyes and ignored his boyfriend's whine and continues to watch the long forgotten tv.  

 

 

 


wtaf did i just wrote ew