As If

Imaginary Life

Ok. So this story was based on a -I would say much- random chat my friends did on their bbm. I’ll be using their real name because I made this, pretty much for them.

(don’t mind the grammer. Its all over the place)

The story starts

.

.

.

Now.

So, there’s these 2 girls who live with their imaginary thought of becoming a K-Idols’s friend. A real close friend. Sometimes they even think them as their boyfie.

Oh Shoot. I don’t know how to start this story. Lets just get to the point. Shall we?

Dinda is hanging out with Minhyuk in Dinda’s house. While Noach is hanging out with the other CnBlue people in Noach’s house. “hyung, where’s minhyuk?” say jonghyun to Yonghwa. “don’t know. Hey Noach would you please text minhyuk and ask where is he?” Noach just nodded and text minhyuk.

-texting-

To: Minhyukkiee

Where are u? the other are searching for u?????

“done.” Noach said.

*ding*

-text-

From: Minhyukkiee

My hubbby dinda’s house. Don’t disturb us!

“hyungs! Come here and look what minhyuk said on the text.” Says Noach (anyways noach is a girl. Wondering why she calls CnBlue oppas ‘hyungs’? me too), only yonghwa respond and come towards noach. The other are busy doing Noach’s school project. (yes CnBlue people are noach’s slave. SORRY BOICE)

On the other place where Dinda and Minhyuk are right now,

“I’m staaarrrrvvviiiingggg!” dinda said, whining, while doing her school’s project, “you are? Let me cook for you.” Says Minhyuk and immidietly go to the kitchen to cook. Dinda felt uneasy by leaving Minhyuk alone in the kitchen. So Dinda decide to help Minhyuk. The foods are ready. The food are really fancy and high class. Yes, its instant noodle.

“lets eat!” minhyuk said, “dinda, say aaa..” says Minhyuk trying to feed Dinda (FANSERVICE ALERT), and they both eats happily until theres no noodle left.

While doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen (told ya CnBlue people is their slave), Minhyuk found a bouquet of flower, “oh what is this?! There’s something written on it.” He said as he tried to read the not-so-nice-writing on it, it says something like

‘To: Dinda

From: Soohyun

YOU’RE MY KIND OF FLOWER.’

“DINDAAAAAAAA WHAT IS THIS?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME” Minhyuk screamed the whole kitchen into a mess again. Dinda immidietly ran into the kitchen and saw that Minhyuks was holding the Soohyun’s bouquet “geez, relax. Its only from Soohyun. My love is only for you!” says Dinda, “AWWWWW” Minhyuk being shy as hell. then they make up. Just like that. They made up. This is so weird but whatever. After that Minhyuk went home because he must do a performance with CNBLUE. An hour later, Dinda already have another guest in her house, which is, Lee Seung Gi.

Back to Noach’s house.

CNBLUE already went home. Just like what ve been said before. They need to perform somewhere. But there’s no way Noach would be alone at home. Because a couple of minute after CNBLUE left, The loud and cutie Bangtan Boys are visiting her house. Again. Ugh.

As soon as they came, the house that a second ago clean and tidy as . Now is….. you don’t wanna know. Bangtan was visiting her house because, Suga told them to. Suga never even ask for Noach’s premission to invite those cutie to her house. But whatever, Noach love them anyway (WAIT, TAEHYUNG IS MINE.

After being tired of making a mess, they all sit in the living room. Noach is there too, being all lovey-dovey with Suga. Suddenly Taehyung phone rings, the ringtone was ‘Sugar free by T-ara’. He picked it up. And it was me who called (YES ME THE AUTHOR. I’M SORRY I JUST HAVE TO), “FINAAALLLYYY YOU CALLED,” says Taehyung, jumping up and down happily because I called (HAHAHA), “I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHH” he said while hugging a cushion tight, as if it was me (OH MY GOD WHAT DID I DO), “MISS YOU TOO. You go call dinda so this story will be succesful, ok?” I said, “OKAY! But where are you right now? With whom?” he asked, “me? In your heart, silly. Im at home. With jackson. Im hanging up. BYE!” (cant. Stop. Laughing. At. Myself. At the moment.), “Jack-WHAT?! WAIT WAIT! ” he screamed as if im cheating on him. Duh! “maybe she was just kidding. I will just go call dinda.” Taehyung walks to the terrace like theres no soul left in him and called dinda.

Well, the house owner is too busy with loving Suga to even notice taehyung going like that. “DINNER TIMEEE” Noach yelled, “wait but where’s Taehyung?” noach asked everyone, “how can you not know? He passes right in front of you going to the terracewhen you were busy playing with Suga. And he hasn’t been back since then.” Says Jin, “maybe he went to Fia’s house. He seems worried after getting a call from her. Or he went back to his planet.” Jin added, “whatever, lets just EAT WHOOHOO” screamed J-hope as he ran to the kitchen. He fell tho because he ran too fast.

Anyways, Taehyung did actually came to my house just to check if jackson was really there. Such a cupcake, he is .

THE END

(I guess?)