Temptation

Temptation


WARNING!!!
MINOR GORE IMAGERY
So if you don't like it... run along now little ones.

 

 

Dressed to kill. Hmmhm Girl yes you were. You walked to your full length mirror to admire the kickassery that was you. Short jet black boy cut hair. A little length in the front, enough to get a good curl in. Dark chocolate eyes framed by the greatest cat eye EVER! And a dark cherry red lipstick. Your makeup game was on point! Wearing a black tight tank top that you had cut to right under your s, and a baggy pair of ripped acid washed jeans that slid perfectly off your waist, without looking like you were drowning in them. To top it off, you broke out your Timberlands... Yes, those big clunky shoes made their way out of your closet and out of its shoe box for the first time in months. You had been so busy trying to write up some new songs and great beats that you ignored the outside world.Completely devoted to your work. "Wake up world, cus i'm back." You walked out to your drive way and smiled. Your black Firebird Camaro shone under the moonlight. You were lucky to have such a piece of art, considering it was a concept car and there were only so many in the world. Perks of being a great artist. But its not like you could ever show off its horsepower seeing as the streets of Seoul were always crowded. But lucky for you, tonight was pretty quiet. There was a slight breeze and a definite feeling of freedom, and it sent you back. From a young age, you were different. You were an elemental, right from birth. Now usually, an elemental had one affinity and one only. But you were special. As you grew your tattoos started to form. The first appeared on your 9th birthday. A cute little air elemental triangle on your left forearm that grew with you. When you turned 13, the cooling started on your right arm. The water symbol would appear and disappear until the night you found it,the reason you were the way you were. You found an article online about teenagers going through strange fits. Power surges like no other. It was then that you realized that you were different. You felt happiest in the rain and on windy days than anything else. And as you got older, your powers to control both Air and Water grew. You could manifest the two, but only did so when it was necessary. So you know, the regular bully's tongue to a frozen poll, or an wedgie from the wind. But shortly after your 19th birthday, there had been a reported string of and horribly mutilated murder cases around the world, all with the same elemental tattoos, but they all has marks on them. What looked like teeth and claws. Your mom was all you had, and she wanted to keep you safe. "cover up your tattoos, no one can know. its for your own safety" your mother pleaded. Fearing the worst, you learned to cover then up every day, and remove the make up every night. Your cell phone buzzed, breaking you out of your trance. It was your friend Miya. This chick, my god. She was a club rat. not in a sense of ting around with every guy she saw, but she just loved music. The feel of the bass running through her body was all that fueled her. 
"Yoboseyo?" you answered. "UNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!" Miya chimed on the other end, nearly blowing out your ear drum. Thank the high heavens that you were use to laud music and sounds, so you've built an immunity by now. "your on your way out to the club now right?! I'm tired of dancing with all these no name brands" she grumbled. you couldnt help but chuckle at her remark. "Neh, im on my way. i'll see you soon, breathe." "okay good, cuz Kiti Unnie has stopped serving me... she says i'm gunna get abducted by some Jay Park wannabe if i keep dancing and drinking the way i am." You lost it. You were laughing at the image painted in your mind. "don't worry i'll be there soon!" "okay....UNNNIEEEE!!!!!!!!!" you shied away from the phone again. "you're DJing tonight right! Please tell me you are!" "Bye Miya" "but-" "bye Miya" "THAT ISN'T A NO!" "well it's not a Yes". Hanging up your phone you got into your car, you didn't feel like listening to your regular hype song. so you just put your Ipod on shuffle and let the beats crank out of your car windows.

Pulling up into the parking lot of your fave club, you made a show of pulling in slowly. Heads turned at the sight of your car. You pulled up in front of the club. Getting out slowly to make a show of not just your car, but the body riding in it. Other guys drooled over you like dogs at the sight, their girlfriends stared angrily at you, grabbing them by the hand and back to their vehicles. You looked to the Kwan the Valet. He was such a cutie, and you knew he had a little crush on you but he wasn't your type. "Long time no see ____" "nice to see you too Kwan" you shone brightly at him. "and what's the plan for tonight?" "just a long needed night off" you tossed your keys to him and walked up to the front of the club, leaving Kwan to stare longingly at your toned body. The music was already taking over your senses. "oh its gunna be a good night, you're finally here babe." Brian, ah Brian, the club bouncer. Now that's a man you wouldnt mind sinking your teeth into. He was fashionable, toned, and knew how to dance... and damn was he FIIIINE! "Missed you too Brian" you smiled, placing a hand on his well built chest. "you lookin' good tonight ____" "don't i always" you started leaning into him. "uh-uh girl don't do dat. you really gunna start somethin'" "you're too easy Brian" you winked at him, walking off into the club. "OHH GURL! IF I FIND YOU ON THAT DANCE FLOOR YOU GUN BE IN TROUBLE!" "love you too Brian" you waved back, swaging your hips. "damn the girl is fine" Brian muttered under his breath.
You walked into the club, music pumping through your body. The bass setting your soul on fire. Light flickered as you made your way though the crowd to the bar where you knew Both your friends Kiti and Miya would be arguing about Miyas alcohol intake. And sure enough you were right, there they were, Kiti pulling a bottle of smirnoff away from Miya. "alright what did i miss?" you began. "UNNIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Kiti Unnie is being mean to me!" you laughed at Miyas half buzzed self. "I'm not being mean, i'm trying to keep you alive!" You laughed at their bickering. "Unnie come dance with me! VJ Gee is playing tonight, maybe he'll let you DJ tonight too!" "yes! please for all that is good, take her! shes drinking me dry here!" "okay ill take her, but can you get me a drink first?" and with that, Kiti fixed you a drink and you were dragged off onto the dance floor. Just moments after dancing with a few guys, and keeping Miya away from the club rats that hung around every weekend, the damn announcement came. "oh ! is that my girl?! yes it is! ladies and gentlemen, DJ____ is in the house tonight! Come up here and grace us with some bangers girl!" Your friend and part time Boss VJ Gee announced, and you smiled and laughed as the spotlight hit you. You made your way to the DJ boot as you hugged Gee. "thanks ___ i really needed a break" "hey, it wont be that much of a break. Miyas been drinking, so if i'm not looking after her, you are." Gees facial expression changed from one of relief to one of regret. He mumbles under his breath as he walked off. "Love you too!" you shouted after him. "Alright everybody, i'm back with some new stuff for ya! you ready to kick the night off right?!" the crowd roared, some that knew you whistled. And just like that you let the tracks spin. Remix after remix, request after request. you were having a blast, and sweating up a storm. Man where you happy you used primer for your makeup tonight.
~~~~
hours later you finally left the DJ booth. Mainly because Kiti couldnt get Gee off of every chick that walked by. "No wonder you've been underground so long, those beats are nuts!" humbly laughing your responded "thanks guys". The night went on as you tried to catch up with Kiti and a now more sober Miya. "hey ____, don't look now, but theres a really cute bunch of guys staring you down in the V.I.P lounge" "waah, Unnie, they're so hot!" casually you turned your head as if you were tucking a few stands of your hair behind your right ear. DAMN. Miya was right. The group of six men sitting in the V.I.P were gorgeous. They sat on white leather chairs, red light shone around them like smooth velvet. yet there was a dark mystery about them. Each man stared at you longingly, intensely. Not like dears in headlights, but like how a predator looks at its prey. Looking back casually at Kiti and Miya you couldn't help yourself "oh..hot... damn....how long have they been looking at me?" you asked them. "just about when you ran up to the DJ booth" "okay, Unnie, i love you... but damn.... can i just have one? I like that one in green" Miya pleaded. Upon voicing her thoughts, the man she had been eyeballing smiled. Not an inviting one, but a strangely wicked one. He sat on the chair, half in the light of the club, half in the dark. He wore dark baggy jeans and a light green dress shirt with sleeves ripped off. Finished with a skinny black tie and a black pair of Jordans. His arms were very tones, so you didnt blame him for flaunting. "hey be my guest. If he bites hes all yours." "Unnie, you're the best!" With that Miya proceeded to make herself known. She was cute, slim and curvy figure, red hair, pale and soft skin. She wore something similar to your outfit. A silver sequin crop top and a pair of fitted, yet baggy pants. What else would a dancer wear. She swayed her hip, making her way to him. "you think he'll bite?" you looked over to Kiti "pft, i don't know. i just hope she doesn't get her hopes too high up there where she can't catch em'". Two minutes later Miya worked her way back to the bar where you and Kiti were still seated. "well, how'd it go kid?" Kiti asked leaning over the bar table. "He shot me down , they were all too busy staring at ____ Unnie" she pouted. "mwo? really? damn girl, do the world a favor and show up lookin like next time please. look what you did" Kiti laughed. Just then, you felt it. A calling. Not someone calling your name, but a calling none the less. You stared in the direction of the six men again, and there he way. completely submerged in the dark of the club lounge. His hair was jet black and was waved away from his face. His eyes were dark, as if they could burn a hole through your soul. You felt a fire surge through your spine. your nerves tingled as you saw it. The menacing, dark, seductive grin plastered across his face. He sat there, a glass of what looked to be red whine in his left hand. A black dress shirt with a red collar and red sleeves. His jeans were a dark shade, almost black. And his shoes were black Timberlands. He was sharp, dressed to kill. His grin widened when you didnt look away. Your whole body was pulsing and out of your control. Then you saw it. Their eyes, they changed color! His eyes were a bloody red, they others in the circle a pale blue, piercing green. An ominous yellow stared at you, as well as a pare of brilliant pink, and a pale sickening gray. They pulsed in the darkness, your body went ice cold. "____! Damn girl, are you okay?!" you were snapped out of your thoughts but Kiti hollering into your ear canal. You shook your head, you were sweating hard as your two friends shared a look of concern on their faces. Your arms burned, and the makeup on them slowly started to melt. "i-i just need to get out of here guys. something isnt right with those guys." "what is it? are you okay" Miya said reaching out for you. You shrugged her arm away as you reassured her you were fine. You couldnt tell her that her Unnie was scared. Scared of her reality. No matter how close those girls were to you, no one knew about your tattoos or your powers. They had been dormant so long, you couldnt remember how to use them. You had to get out of there. Those guys were bad news. You looked at the girls. "i'm gunna go home and get some rest, my head is starting to hurt. oh and do me a solid. Stay away from those guys" "o-okay, get better.. but why? Miya asked "Holy crap child do you ever shut up" Kiti stressed. "____ are you okay hun?" "just stay away from them, i dont like the looks on their faces" you sternly replied to your friends. "Arra" they both replied behind you as you cut your way through the crowd, trying to find the exit. The music got lauder, and people started to close in. You felt dizzy, your vision fading. The smell eerie smell of death hovered over your head.
You felt it again. Their eyes on you. You looked around panicked. Running toward the exit. You felt hands all over your body. They were rough and cold. You stopped, you couldnt move. Looking down at your body, you started to shake violently. There lay five pairs of hands., that couldnt be seen. You struggled to get out of their grasp. Then you saw him. Like a mirage in front of you. Bloody red eyes peering into your soul. His smile once human, was now completely jagged. He stepped closer to you, leaning into your ear. His voice rumbled deep through his chest cascading over your neck like ice. "You're mine now Matoki". Chomping down onto your shoulder, you let out a blood curdling shriek. But the music was too laud for you to be heard. You were overcome with darkness. All you could remember was the now six pairs of hand lifting you above the club like smoke. You didnt stand a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS A WORLD OF CRAP BUT I WAS ACTUALLY JUST EDITING THIS THING AS I WENT ALONG. HALF OF THE ORIGINAL STORY ISN'T EVEN IN HERE....maybe the next chapter ill stick with the storyline in my book >.< okay its bedtime, cuz ... well yea... :p