Nerds can have attitude?

The School's Nerd Is Popular Then Me???

A boy with a black, bowl cut hair, and glasses stepped in the school gates earning himself stares from both boys and girls. He looked at them on the corner of his eyes and just smirked. He knew why they were staring. He knew why some girls (maybe boys) were checking him out. That's right, he was too y. 

"Stare all you want, but you can't have any of this." the boy said under his breath as he walked in the office.

I, Jo Lee, was sitting at the front desk, trying to finish my math homework before the bell rang. Appa didn't even bother trying to help me last night. Umma was at work, and I was left to do everything by myself. I couldn't even understand anything. I decided just to doodle around my scratch paper until one of my appa's co workers noticed that I needed help. She just plainly gave me some examples to do and explained a few things to me. I didn't even bother to finish the rest because I needed help.

A shadow hovered over me and I looked up with disinterest. There infront of me was a boy with black hair and glasses. He was looking at me impatiently, tapping his foot. 

"I'm here to get my locker number and schedule." he said. Oh, so he's new. Dang it, he wasn't cute.

I dropped my pencil on the desk and chuckled at him. "Do you have eyes? I don't work here ya know." I said as I motioned my hands to my school uniform. He just rolled his eyes at me. Hmmm, attitude eh?

"That's why I have glasses.Seriously dude I need my-"

"Dudette (did i speel that right?)" 

The boy rolled his eyes. "Just give me the friggin schedule!" he yelled at me. Talk about impatient.

'"You shouldn't speak like that to the principal's daughter." I said in a melodic tone as I continued doodling in my notebook. I watched as his face got red in anger, and giggled. Wow, he looked like a tomatoe right now. 

"Do I look like I care? Just give me my schedule so I can leave already!" he said as he skimmed over my homework. I lazily got up from the chair and went to look in the drawers. After a while I slumped back down on the chair. The boy was looking at me questionly.

"WELL???" he asked me.

"I couldn't find it." I finished.

He looked on the desk and picked up a stapled paper. He skimmed over it and smiled. "Ah, my schedule." He looke at my homework one more time and smirked. "By the way, number 20 is worng. No, wait.... all of it." he corrected himself and left. 

I just sat there gaping at my paper. WHAT??? "But how?" I asked and looked up, but the nerd was long gone. I sighed and pouted.

"You're asian, figure it out yourslelf." his head popped back out and he disappeared once again. POOPY! I only have 5 minutes left and I still need to do 40 problems! I can't do all that! 

As I sat there freaking out at the front desk, my friend, Chaeyeon walked in holding a pack of donuts. She looked at me questionly and set the donuts in front of me. She skimmed over my paper and gasped.

"AH! Unnie, you didn't finish your homework yet?" she asked me as she picked up my pencil. I didn't answer and just watched as she quickly scribbled down all the answers on my paper.

For a freshman, she's pretty smart for doing a sophmore's homework. Other then that she was a really nice, sweet, and outgoing person. She was actually alone alot until I started hanging out with her. I know, weird for a sophmore hanging out with a freshman. 

I watched as Chaeyeon finished my math with a final sigh. She chewed on her donut and sipped on her hot coa coa.She sighed in satisfaction and sat on a chair beside me.

"Unnie, you owe me." she said. I just ruffled her hair.

"I will. Let's go to Hello Kitty cafe after school." I said as I started packing my stuff. She squealed in happiness and did a mini fist pump.

"YESH!" she said and ran out the door. Freshmans, don't know what to do with them. Same thing with nerds.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here's the first chapter! :D I hope it's not too boring and I'm sorry if it was really bad. >.< Anyways my tweetie birds (anyone recognize this name?) did you like it? Do I need to improve on anything? Oh well, I don't really care either way honestly. :P And WHOA, 5 subbies already??? :D Hehe thank you and I'm glad you guys found it interesting. 

You like it? Please subscribe <3

Tell me what you think? Please comment! ;3