02: Maybe?

Best Friends, Are We?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was seated right next to Jaejoong as Mama and Papa Kim were seated at the opposite side of the table, all having pieces of cake bought by Yunho. "Thanks so much, Yunho-ah! Today I save the hassle of preparing breakfast! Mama Kim showed Yunho a thumbs up. Yunho laughed at the elder woman, turned towards Jaejoong and saw that the male was pouting. It was because he's only left with a bite piece sized left of cake. Yunho chuckled and looked down at his own plate. Still half left. He then ushered the plate towards Jaejoong. "Have mine. I can't finish it." Jaejoong's facial expression instantly brightened up. "Wah! I love you, Yunho-yah!" This friend of his never fail to feel happy whenever he sees food. Yunho's eyes never left Jaejoong's face, still staring at the male as he dug into the cake. Yunho chuckled once again and gently lifted Jaejoong's chin up with his left hand, which made Jaejoong look up at him questioningly. "Look at the mess you made." Yunho brushed the remains of biscuit crusts and cream cheese which were at the sides of Jaejoong's lips away, making the latter blush slightly. On another side, Mama Kim who was observing the whole situation wriggled her eyebrows while making eye contact with her husband. She looked back at the two, stirring her hot coffee with the teaspoon in her hand while smiling. "You know, how I wish Jaejoong could get a boyfriend like you, Yunho. So that I don't have to worry about making meals and about Jaejoong's wellbeing. " Mama Kim sighed in content. Just the thought of not making meals and worrying about her son's whereabouts makes her feel free. "Would you like to date him then?" Papa Kim added. "Although he's a lazy bum, he's very good at being cute when he wants something or when he has done something wrong. I doubt you can find such a beautiful boy anywhere!" 

    "You two sound like you're selling me off!"      "Okay okay, it's about time to get to school, boys. Yunho are you walking with Jaejoong today?" Mama Kim questioned.      "I rode my bicycle-"     "Oh! That's good! Good job! You don't mind giving Jaejoong a ride right?"      "I-"     "Mom! I can walk to-"   "Okay that's set!" Mama Kim picked up both their school bags and opened the front door for the two boys, not giving them a chance to finish their sentences. As soon as they stepped out of the house, the door was shut and they just stood outside the building as if they got chased out of house. Jaejoong jumped and adjusted his bagpack, straightening his uniform in the process. "So, wanna get a free ride?" Yunho was already on his bicycle. Jaejoong hopped on right away, "I love free things."     Jaejoong had no intention on holding onto Yunho, well that was until a little boy suddenly ran out from a corner and halted infront of Yunho's bicycle. "Woah!" The two males exclaimed. The harmless boy stood there infront of the bicycle, holding a ice popsicle. "So sorry boys! I couldn't grab onto him when he ran!" A lady in her mid 40s ran towards the little boy and took hold of his hand. "No worries!" Yunho smiled as the lady walked off after saying her apology. Yunho looked back at Jaejoong, patting the latter's arms that were already wrapped around his waist. "Hug tighter. I don't want you to fall off and injure yourself."    "Got it, mom." Jaejoong tightened his grip on Yunho's uniform.    "That's too tight. I can't breathe."    "Keep quiet and and continue paddling before we get late!"   "Such a girl." Yunho mumbled.    "What?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter