Forever

Mine Alone.

I close my eyes and sigh for the nth time. What had happened? I stand up and walk back and forth and sit again. I woke up today with a smile on my face, only to receive a heart breaking message.

“He has reasons Joo Hyun. Stop worrying too much.”

I whisper to myself as I close my eyes because of this wary feeling that has been inside my chest on this freaking good morning!

“Yah Seohyun!” Yoona unnie runs towards me and sits beside me.

“What happened? Did you talk to him?” She asked that made me shake my head and hug her.

“He didn’t even tell me about this, about his plans. I received a message from Sehun.”

“Aish! That little brat! He shouldn’t have told you! He should’ve just let Luhan tell you. I mean Luhan must be the one to tell you about his whereabouts”

I cry even more as I comprehend what she has said. I want to tell her that maybe Sehun wants me to talk to him because they also don’t know about the news and hearing it from their manager must have been so shocking.

After an hour, Luhan came out from the room where they held the meeting.The 11 of them comes out with a sad face and I saw how Tao and Sehun put on their caps to hide their tears. Junmyeon oppa nodded at me with a serious face as he motioned s to go out.

 “I’ll just go somewhere. Just call me if you need me. Our unnies are on their way”

Yoona unnie whispered to me before she g out, following the other members.

 

I stand up and look at him but he lowered his gaze before he opened his mouth to say something.

“Hey...” He said while slowly walking towards me.

“Why?” I asked with a mad face.

“Let me expla-“

“Explain what Luhan?! What the hell?! I feel so betrayed right now!” I shouted cutting his words.

“I know I-“

“You know? I don’t understand Luhan.. I can’t understand you. You’re the one who promised that you will never keep a secret from me. You promised that you will tell me your problems and we’ll solve it together.”

My tears started flowing as he cups my face and wipe my tears using his thumbs.

“I’m sorry..’

He whispered as he lean his forehead to mine. I can’t help but cry and I don’t know if I can stop.

“I was so worried when you didn’t text me for two days. I can’t eat properly and I even changed my number because I thought there is something wrong with the line.. but there’s nothing wrong with it. You are the one who doesn’t want to talk to me. Why Luhan?”

He pulls me and hugs me tight. I buried my damp face on his chest as my sob continuously echoed in this place.

“I don’t know how to tell you.. I don’t want to worry you. Seeing you cry when your Jessica unnie left made me weak. I can’t see you like that.”

I removed myself from the hug to face him.

“You are so foolish ..”

I weakly said as I bowed my head and sit on the chair to cry again.

“I know and I’m sorry.”

He said and when I look up, I saw him crying too. My Luhan is crying.

“I love you Joo Hyun. I love you so much. I love you as much as I love my dreams because you are my dream. Everytime when I’m with you, I feel like my dreams are coming true.” He sobs hard but tried his best to finish his sentence. “I’m slowly becoming weak, Hyun. I’m so embarrass to tell you that because I should be the one who’s strong for the both of us. Hyun, I can’t take this anymore, I can’t take this work anymore. I’m sorry…”

“You are giving up?” I said as I stand and ready myself to walk away. “You should have told me earlier that you want to end this.” I was about to walk when he suddenly hug me from the back.

“No! No please! Don’t go, stay. Stay with me.” He said as he cries his heart out on my neck.

“Luhan, let go. Let me go. You know that I have trust issues right? And no! No, I can’t do long distance relationship. I just can’t.” I said bravely, holding back my tears as I tried my best to free myself from him. “Go back in China, pursue your career there. That’s what you want right? You belong there.” As if a password, his arms became weak. He let me go.

I face him to say my final vow.

“Hyun, you know that I belong to you. I don’t belong anywhere else … Only to you.”

I raised my brow and pointed at him.

“Stop it! If you really love me, you won’t leave.”

My eyes widen as he slowly kneel infront of me.

“Please Hyun. Don’t leave me. Stay please. I will be nothing. I’m yours Hyun, I am whole yours.”

He is crying while his head is looking at the ground. He is shaking for crying hard and I can’t help myself but to love him more.

“Luhan.” I said as I also kneel to hug him. “I’m here. I will not go. I’ll stay. Not because I pity you for crying… not because I need you. But because I love you. I love you so much Luhan. Continue your dreams in China. I’ll support you til the end. And I’ll promise to love you, only you.”

 

 

 

You are everything I’ve been looking for nae gyeoteul jikyeojullae?

neoui sarang neoran saram hamkkehan sunganbuteo
heuryeojin gieoge seulpeumi beonjyeodo neomaneul gadeuk dama
ttwineun nae maeumeun yeongwonhalgeoya

 

You You You
Only for You You You
My love is for you∞

 

 

I smiled to myself as the song ended and as our fans started cheering. Indeed, I could not ask for more because he’s everything I’ve been looking for.

 

He may have left the management; he might have left Exo or even Korea… But I’m sure for the fact that he never leaves my heart, not even a second. I don’t think that I can love anyone else as to how much I love Luhan. My Luhan and mine alone.

 

________________________

 

I wrote this because of my throbbing Ace Baby heart (♥_♥)