MYSTERY OF THE MIRROR

MYSTERY OF THE MIRROR

It was a tiring day. I have to stay in school to tidy and clean up my class for my detention class. I have been come to school late for a week so I have to accept my punishment. I came home and greeted my stepmother and she said " Dear, you're late. Go take a rest first then I will call you when the dinner is ready, okay? " . I just nodded to her and went upstair.

 

I entered my room and I was surprised to see everything has changed. "Maybe she had tidy up." I thought. I sat in front of the dressing table. I noticed something weird when I looked at the mirror. When I touched the mirror suddenly I felt cold inside the mirror. I was really curious to know what inside so I took my coat in the wardrobe and jumped into the mirror. There was as cold as ice and dark too. I was cold and scared. I did not know what to do. I felt so regret. " Why I jumped into the mirror?! I'm such a fool!"

 

After that, I tried to calm myself. Then, I saw a small bright light at the end of the path. So, I followed the light and arrived at an old dilatated cabin. " It's so creepy...". I knocked the door and I saw an old lady with a wrinkle face. I was so shocked as I saw her face. Her face like a witch. " Hello, ma'am. I'm lost. May I stayed in your cabin just for tonight? Please...". " Yes, you may. Please, come in.". She smiled sweetly although it was kinda creepy. The old woman allowed me to enter her cabin. As I entered the cabin, I could smell something weird but I was still think positively. Honestly, it was really stinky like carcass.

 

"Have a seat. I need to get something in the kitchen. I warned you please don't touch anything and wait here. I'll be right back." I waited in the old vintage style living room. Suddenly, I saw a big black plastic bag at the corner of  the living room. I was eagered to know the content of the plastic bag. Therefore, I opened the plastic bag without thinking the impacts. I was almost screamed as I saw a dead body with a lot of blood and maggots. It was really disgusting I swear!

 

All of the sudden, a loud voice yelled,"What are you doing?!".I turn my back and I saw the old waman held a sharp axe covered with blood. I was so shocked and scared to death at the same time. I ran to the front door but she kept chasing me and shouted at me,"I will get you and chop you into pieces then i will eat you deliciously." After I heard what she said, I ran into the forest as fast as I could.

 

After a few minutes, I took a breath after I ran like lightning. I guess the old woman with her sharp axe had dissappeared. "Where am I?" I walked in the forest like a madman. I didn't know what should I do. If I chose the right path maybe I would be chased by the old woman again but the left path was very dark and it was getting colder here. I was too scared to walk there. But I don't have any choice so I gathered my strength to choose the left path I really hope there is a good thing happen. I walked briskly along that dark path to see what is facing me there. Suddenly, I saw a woman who is look-alike my step-mother wore a gothic like cloth with a dark make-up. I swear she looked absolutely scary to me. " Mom?". Then her fangs appeared from . "Hye, darling! Nice to meet you. What are you doing here? You're forbidden here." She walked to me slowly and she seem wanted to bite me. I was scare to death so I avoided her. Luckily, I saw the same mirror as in my room so I quickly ran to it and touched the mirror.

 

In a blink of eye, I was in my room almost touching the mirror. I took away my hand fastly. Then, I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw my step-mother standing while staring at me. Honestly, she looked very creepy. "Come down, dear. Dinner is ready. Your father is waiting for you. He said that he has something for you." "Okay, I'll be there. Please go first." "Be quick dear." She smiled at me and she left. Before she went down I could see a strange grinned and creep staring from her. She looked weird but I ignored her. I did not want to hurt my her feelings but lately she always act strangely and everything related to remains mystery. However, sometimes I curious who is really she is.